X-Men RPG

Hurlshort

So, about X-Men Legends II. I hear it's more of the same; so that's being reincanated as oneself. I don't really care though, as I have a good time playing the first iteration.

I'm a bit disappointed though, as I've heard Magma isn't a playable character.

So, about X-Men Legends II. I hear it's more of the same; so that's being reincanated as oneself. I don't really care though, as I have a good time playing the first iteration.

I'm a bit disappointed though, as I've heard Magma isn't a playable character.

Incidently Nart, what platform do you intend to play Legends II on? Personally, I've yet to purchase/rent the game as I'm waiting you what you guys decide to play it on (PC/XBOX/PS2 are all viable options here). Multiplayer co-op could be glorious. GLORIOUS, I tell you.

manthing2.jpg

Hey, I didn't know there was a PC version. Seeing as I live in the boonies and have a 26.6 kbps connection; I'll be playing on my GameCube. Though the PC version's so very tempting. :'(

OMG LAG!! Kick Nartwak!!

**** me! Multiplayer co-op would be glorious! Damn it.

I could be your Fastball special :)

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I think I'll wait a bit and see if the price drops. If not, well that means I'll be sheading some righteous vengeance very soon. See you guys online.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

BB only? Oh, no matter. :*

kirottu said:

I guess I should finish the first one before I rush out to buy the sequel... :thumbsup:

At which point are you currently at?

I am kind of teh suck at this game. I left off fighting Pyro. He keeps falling underneath some stairs in the satellite control center and I can't get to him... :blink:

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I am kind of teh suck at this game.  I left off fighting Pyro.  He keeps falling underneath some stairs in the satellite control center and I can't get to him... :thumbsup:

Go down the hallway and to the left you'll find an Extraction Point. On the right will be a door. Head through the door and go down the stairs. Go up the stairs on the opposite side of the room and head through the doorway. A brief cinematic will occur and you will start your fight against Pyro. Pyro has a good defense. And he can create a couple fire demons to assist him. He also sets fires around the room which do damage. Use Iceman or Storm to extinguish them. Wolverine is the most effective to take Pyro out because of his strong melee attacks. You can also pick stuff and up and throw them at Pyro from a distance to weaken him up a bit. After beating Pyro, if you're facing the wall of fire he created when he came in, head to the right Head down the hall until you come to a sort of T. Go right. You'll come to another sort of T. Head left. You'll come to a room. On the side of the landing opposite the stairs is the ICEMAN COMIC BOOK hidden behind a green container. There is an Extraction Point at the far end of the room next to the elevator. Use the elevator to move on to the next section.

-courtesy of GameBanshee. ..and then yours truly.

manthing2.jpg