Icewind Dale 3........

roshan

Froim what i remember fearguis boiuight all the art assets foiir the bis games.... incluiding falloiuit etc juisit foiir emoiitioinal reasoins. He wanted toii oiwin the art that was created while he led bis.

At least thats what I think happened.

Nah. High level fighter/mages multiclass is the best there is.

I see you're new to powergaming, then.

Try either Assassin/cleric (DuHM + RM + Staff of the Ram + assassination, anyone?) or Assassin/mage (mislead exploit), maybe even Assassin/fighter (using assassination) if you're after damage. Fighter/mages suck in that regard.

Note: this is in the context of BG2/ToB.

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

Kensai/Mage anyone?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Kensai/Mage anyone?

Kensai/mages are uber.

Kensai/mages cannot, however, attack ten times per round with all attacks doing x6 or even x7 damage- something that Assassin/mages can. Nor can they performed maximized x7 backstabs, something that asssassin/clerics can (can't remember if the xp cap allows for level 23 assassins/24+ clerics but if so they can perform *10* maximized x7 backstabs in a single round).

When it comes to pure, unadultered violence, kensai/mages have got NOTHING on some of the more cheesy thief DCs or even MCs.

COMMA!

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

I meant I was agreeing with you, doofus.

How about Kensai/Thief? Can you use ki strike with a backstab?

kirottu said:

I meant I was agreeing with you, doofus.

How about Kensai/Thief? Can you use ki strike with a backstab?

Yes.

@Jumjalum: I can't exactly remember, been so long. 9, 11 or thereabouts, I think.

Try either Assassin/cleric (DuHM + RM + Staff of the Ram + assassination, anyone?) or Assassin/mage (mislead exploit), maybe even Assassin/fighter (using assassination) if you're after damage. Fighter/mages suck in that regard.

Nope. Been a powergamer since Diablo came out. >_<

Weird. I never played any D&D character I liked higher than level 8 I think. That was the cap for Pool of Radiance. After that the characters became too powerful and all the fun went out the window. This was in 2E by the way.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Nope. Been a powergamer since Diablo came out. :p

Well, then aren't very good at it. BG powergaming, that is. Sorcerers >>>>>>> F/M.

Can F/M chain timestop/IA with DB, ADHW and Sunfire? No. :wub:

Nevermind being UBER, what is the most tactically challenging combination to play, for the diehards?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.