Amerika

User Name

Jesus was a rebel, who was found to be guilty of sedition by the government at the time. He was a hippie who had long hair, talked about freedom, etc. Don't forget that Jesus also hung out with criminals, sinners, prostitutes and tax collectors.

I don't think Bush would be down with a guy like Jesus.

Well, I'm sure Pat Robertson is overwhelmed with joy, I saw the other day on the Daily Show that he was Tele-praying to God for another seat.

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Jesus was a rebel, who was found to be guilty of sedition by the government at the time.  He was a hippie who had long hair, talked about freedom, etc.  Don't forget that Jesus also hung out with criminals, sinners, prostitutes and tax collectors.

On the other hand, he got him elected, and Bush is the type of guy to pay back a favor.

Jesus was a rebel, who was found to be guilty of sedition by the government at the time.  He was a hippie who had long hair, talked about freedom, etc.  Don't forget that Jesus also hung out with criminals, sinners, prostitutes and tax collectors.

On the other hand, he got him elected, and Bush is the type of guy to pray back a favor.

Corrected. :thumbsup:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

I'm usually all about semantics. I want people to take me at face value, so I take other people at face value.

I expect people to say what they mean, and mean what they say. If I infer another meaning from a person's post other than the one proposed by the actual semantics of their post, am I implying the person is lying, stupid or has poor communication skills?

I'm usually all about semantics.  I want people to take me at face value, so I take other people at face value.

I expect people to say what they mean, and mean what they say.  If I infer another meaning from a person's post other than the one proposed by the actual semantics of their post, am I implying the person is lying, stupid or has poor communication skills?

Are those the only options? 'Cause often I tend to assume that Poster B isn't taking the discussion as seriously as Poster A, and is likely sitting there chuckling to himself while Poster A gets all worked up.

But, that's just me.

Interesting, however I'm too tired to try and figure out how that stuff works. I'm off to bed, night night. ^_^

DENMARK!

I find it funny that everbody assumes that they are getting into heaven when only ONE man was guarenteed a slot. and he was a convicted killer...

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.