To what music are you listening right now?

Baley

Mokoma - Toista Maata

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Bend Down Low ----Bob Marley

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I read a very funny review of Pavement he other day, wher is it, here:

You can thank Pavement for basically starting the trend of obtuse, tuneless, incomprehensible American indie music. For some reason, this little Californian band ripping off The Fall on an independent record called Slanted and Enchanted became the frontrunners of a closet industry of pale white guys yelping along to poorly-recorded feedback. The funniest thing about Pavement was probably the fact that their first album resembled what we now think of as American indie music mainly just because they were terrible. They couldn

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I don't get that whole indie cred bull**** at all. People, Modest Mouse's Good News For People Who Love Bad News isn't worse than The Moon and Antartica because it they're on a bigger label, it's worse because The Moon and Antartica is a ****ing masterpiece. It's nearly impossible to measure up to it. What did you expect?

Hiding behind wackiness is a good strategy, but I like to start with wackiness and turn it into something meaningful.

Anyway: Revival - Orgy

Orgy is really creepy. I love it.

New Slang-- The Shins

From what I hear this song will change your life

Megadeath - Blood of Heroes

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds