Obsidian Concept Art Gallery

Nur Ab Sal

I've always loved the artwork from IWD.  It was a seriously underrated game.

Yes and the music was the best I've ever heard in a game. I loved the music for Eastheaven and The Credits.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Great choices, julian. I especially like 2 and 3. The moon rising behind the building, the ship to the side. It's beautiful.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Great choices, julian.  I especially like 2 and 3.  The moon rising behind the building, the ship to the side.  It's beautiful.
Glad you liked them.

Thanks for the link, Craigboy2. Now I got more choices for my desktop to cycle through. :shifty:

Great choices, julian.  I especially like 2 and 3.  The moon rising behind the building, the ship to the side.  It's beautiful.
Glad you liked them.

Thanks for the link, Craigboy2. Now I got more choices for my desktop to cycle through. :shifty:

Your welcome. All this talk makes me want to play IWD again but I promised myself I wouldn't untill I buy Icewind Dale: Ultimate Collection.

Also if you need a cover for you IWD CD case than this pic works great (It's what I used) http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/2082/agoracgi7xv.jpg

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Glad you liked them.

Thanks for the link, Craigboy2. Now I got more choices for my desktop to cycle through. :)

Your welcome. All this talk makes me want to play IWD again but I promised myself I wouldn't untill I buy Icewind Dale: Ultimate Collection.

I have that. Ooh, now I am being an a$$ and spamming. :shifty::)

Alright, some Kotor II concept arts:

http://bastilashan.com/star_wars_kotor_ii_...concept_art.htm

I might just take a stab at IWD again. It was my second favorite Infinity Engine game. Come to think of it, here's some artwork from my favorite game:

http://www.planetbaldursgate.com/images/im.../pst011999e.jpg

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Glad you liked them.

Thanks for the link, Craigboy2. Now I got more choices for my desktop to cycle through. :)

I have that. Ooh, now I am being an a$$ and spamming. :shifty::)

Alright, some Kotor II concept arts:

http://bastilashan.com/star_wars_kotor_ii_...concept_art.htm

I wish they had released more concept art for KOTOR II, you'd think there would be more.

EDIT: I recently told a friend of mine about IWD, he seems really excited. He loved KOTOR I & II. I'm planning on letting him borrow my copy of IWD.

I might just take a stab at IWD again.  It was my second favorite Infinity Engine game.  Come to think of it, here's some artwork from my favorite game:

http://www.planetbaldursgate.com/images/im.../pst011999e.jpg

I don't think that really counts as concept art

NOTE: It's a screen shot of Ps: T.

Yeah, but my understanding was that we could choose artwork from concept to screen. ...And that's one of my favorite screenshots.

Obsidian Plays

They don't look anything like the game. Well, the first one isn't far off, but the others might as well be for the next game, for all the similarity there is ...

Nice pictures, btw. :-

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT