Good MP's

Magena

Again, what kind of game are you looking for?

I personally am a sucker for games like Civilization which can be played multiplayer.

Are graphics important?

I'm fixing up a text-based multiplayer RPG that I think is quite fun. It'll be back online in about 8 hours. Somehow the website got overwritten with zero-byte files and I'm replacing all the files without backups!

Fun!

I thought Sacred Plus (and Underworld) had decent multiplayer, now that most of the bugs are gone. It's a click-fest as it's an action RPG (not really RPG either) but together with a friend it's quite enjoyable.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Hell, we can create an Obsidian Forum clan for DS2 and play multiplayer. I'll have a bunch of folks over to play on the lan. Won't work for you guys, but... :D

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I'd join that.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

:'(

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Dawn of War

Way way better as mp then any of the previously mentioned rts-titles.

Well, except Starcraft, that is.

kirottu said:

I was astonished to read on the Beeb website that trading online items can run into serious cash. Thousands of pounds. It just amazes me that where in the 70s young lads were shipping off to Rhodesia to get shot at for this money, they could stay in today and earn it hitting goblins.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I like that. Sounds like the good old days of Diablo, going around PKing the stupid noobs.

I've suggested it before. I guess no one wants to DM the game. Either that or no one wants to actually join up with me. :p

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)