Mandalorian Wars

From what I've seen in Kotor 1 & 2, the Mandalorian Wars must have been drmaatic and painful, especially for the Republic (The mandalorians liked it!).

What I would think would be a dramatic scene in a movie about the Mandalorian Wars:

You see the Exile with his Lightsaber drawn and an army of the Republic and a few Jedi Followers. The Exile's trying to encourage the forces, but you see all those frightened faces of Soldiers. It would be very quiet, and you here voices coming from very far (zooming in on the Exiles face with the Soldiers fighting on the background), the screamings of Republic Soldiers. I would chose Dxun, as it has life on, not like Malachor V (also because the Mandalorians were crushed on Malachor V).

What would you like to see in a movie about the Mandalorian Wars, that has drama in it?

From what I've seen in Kotor 1 & 2, the Mandalorian Wars must have been drmaatic and painful, especially for the Republic (The mandalorians liked it!).

What I would think  would be a dramatic scene in a movie about the Mandalorian Wars:

You see the Exile with his Lightsaber drawn and an army of the Republic and a few Jedi Followers. The Exile's trying to encourage the forces, but you see all those frightened faces of Soldiers. It would be very quiet, and you here voices coming from very far (zooming in on the Exiles face with the Soldiers fighting on the background), the screamings of Republic Soldiers. I would chose Dxun, as it has life on, not like Malachor V (also because the Mandalorians were crushed on Malachor V).

What would you like to see in a movie about the Mandalorian Wars, that has drama in it?

That's about how I would picture it. And then mabye a shot of Revan looking down at the planet from a viewing plat form.

He could direct and produce, just don't ask him to write. :p

Actually if anything, I'd rather he wrote. His overall ideas aren't bad, he just needs someone to flesh them out and then needs someone to actually implement them into movie and make sure the actors see that same vision, something Georgie seems to struggle with.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

He could direct and produce, just don't ask him to write. :)

Actually if anything, I'd rather he wrote. His overall ideas aren't bad, he just needs someone to flesh them out and then needs someone to actually implement them into movie and make sure the actors see that same vision, something Georgie seems to struggle with.

Write the overall story? - okay.

Write actual events and dialogue? No thanks.

ROTS hangs together fine plotwise, but the whole "Anakin did it all for love" theme grows a bit thin, and the dialogue is really uninspiring most of the time. "NOOOOOO" was good, but it's not much of a line...

About the only really good line in ROTS was "So this is how liberty ends - with thunderous applause..." - that was very moving.

And I *hate* wookiees doing Tarzan-yells :angry:

It was bad enough in ROTJ, so there really is no reason to repeat it. Indeed, the repetition is bad. "This is where the fun begins", "I have a bad feeling about this", and so forth. I suppose it's meant to draw on the spirit from the earlier films, but to me it just looks unoriginal and boring...

And I *hate* wookiees doing Tarzan-yells  :angry:

It was bad enough in ROTJ, so there really is no reason to repeat it. Indeed, the repetition is bad. "This is where the fun begins", "I have a bad feeling about this", and so forth. I suppose it's meant to draw on the spirit from the earlier films, but to me it just looks unoriginal and boring...

I still mourn the fact he went with Ewoks in RotJ instead of using Wookkiees and Kasshyyk.

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Can you just imagine just how much more legitimate it would have seemed if it were a tribe of Wookkiees who defeated "an entire legion of the Emperor's best men" rather than a cartoonish band of teddy bears? It would have instantly made RotJ so much better.

Can you just imagine just how much more legitimate it would have seemed if it were a tribe of Wookkiees who defeated "an entire legion of the Emperor's best men" rather than a cartoonish band of teddy bears?  It would have instantly made RotJ so much better.

They could have done so much more with the story too, with Chewwie there and everything.

hell if they didnt make like 100 ewok costume they could have made like 10 or 20 wookiee ones but nooooooooooooooooooooooooo they make teddybear guys with wooden sticks!!!!!.

anyway id have liked to see Malachor V and how it was destroyed by the Exile, have a flashback movie of how he chose to destroy it. Show a movie of the Republic being overrun or something and he made a split second decision that would haunt him forever and cost him more than he ever knew it would.

I've always wondered why the crew never asked Exile about Malachor V when they arrived. There could have been a sequence of them all in a circle like in K1. A flashback sequence of Exile re-telling his story of the war and explaining why Malachor was the way it was and what happened would have been good. Infact it could basicaly simplify and explain better why he is an echo or what was his reasons to turning from Revan and war.

anyway id have liked to see Malachor V and how it was destroyed by the Exile, have a flashback movie of how he chose to destroy it. Show a movie of the Republic being overrun or something and he made a split second decision that would haunt him forever and cost him more than he ever knew it would.

Agreed, but I think we might still see that in K3. The Exile's decision on Malachor V and his separation from the Force is a significant event that I think will be vital to how they whole KotOR trilogy will turn out, so we might see a flashback sequence of it if the Exile comes to terms with what happened on Malachor V and it has the significance that I think it does.

Well, I can hope, can't I? :cool:

in KOTOR3 i want to see Revan and Exile put into perspective, i mean we need a sort of big reuinion with a shock to it. A sort of small chat between them perhaps over Malachor V and what it caused for both of them. As the destruction of that planet shaped destinies for not just those two but the entire galaxy.

Bout time the Exile came to terms with the Jedi Order and realised he is no longer welcome there. It would be good to see him become a Kreia type neutral with a different perspective on things, on the galaxy when compared to the rest.

in KOTOR3 i want to see Revan and Exile put into perspective, i mean we need a sort of big reuinion with a shock to it. A sort of small chat between them perhaps over Malachor V and what it caused for both of them. As the destruction of that planet shaped destinies for not just those two but the entire galaxy.

Bout time the Exile came to terms with the Jedi Order and realised he is no longer welcome there. It would be good to see him become a Kreia type neutral with a different perspective on things, on the galaxy when compared to the rest.

The jedi order, as we've seen in KotOR up till now, is no more.

I believe the future order will be founded on people like Revan, Bastila, and the Exile. And Jolee, if he still lives.

i should have expanded a little better, i meant more the Jedi way of life than the Jedi Order itself. A Jedi's life of sacrafice etc isn't the life suited for the Exile and i think he should realise this. His life is that of an Exile because he chose his fate, his destiny unlike everyone else.