KotoR 3: Ideas and Suggestions

One of the guys on my team found that the corporate mail system was participating in a similar mail-routing loop with an employee's webmail account. When he isolated and fixed the problem, the total internet gateway packet traffic reduced by 40% ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

We could set up either a "tree" of nodes, if you will, or we could turn it into a circle. I believe that latter would be easiest to implement, and imagine the buildup! Just create a thousand mail accounts and forward them in sequence until you get to the last one. The tension when pressing "OK" to forward the last one to the first could seriously arouse me in a sexually perverted way. :blink:

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

It needn't be a single dimensional tree, either ... each account might actively send an email to another (or a group :blink:), say the first node sending to the entire list in reverse order, graduated to the last node sending to the first, in ascending order ...

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Lucasarts officially announced they wouldn't make another Kotor. Read this article

Everyone that link is a trick! Some of you should know this! don't believe the person who posted it. The people who are smart willl know its there too fool you.

Zing, Mr Surreptishus. You have been zinged.

Zing-O-Meter

Frink.jpg

"Are you kidding me, this baby's off the charts!"

manthing2.jpg

It's such a quiet thing... to be zinged. But far more terrible to admit it.

:huh:

I hate Kreia quotes.

Just like echoes...

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Seriously, Kriea's presence in the game was hardly established. Not even a class-specific lightsaber for a force user like her. And since she was a key character in K2, it would have helped to give her a power that could only be cast by her. Or that buffed her abilities in the Malachor battle. And she is probably the last character in K2 to be seen as inspiring to the PC. (She has an appearance of a temple worshipper rather than a force user)

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Seriously, Kriea's presence in the game was hardly established. Not even a class-specific lightsaber for a force user like her. And since she was a key character in K2, it would have helped to give her a power that could only be cast by her. Or that buffed her abilities in the Malachor battle. ...

The dancing sabres weren't special enough for you, then? :(

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT