T.O.M.B.S.

I'll check it out sometime when my brother isn't here.

I think I got those results because one of the questions in both of them is your preferred field, to which I answered computers. <_<

Do I exist?

sig2.gif

I took two different quizes that compared me two Matrix characters: Agent Smith (What Movie Villian Are You?) and Neo (What Movie Hero Are You?).  I've never watched the Matrix movies, but doesn't that mean I'm both a real person and a virus? :blink:

Hah. :D Neither one is a virus.

They are quite similar characters, actually. Especially in the third film, where

they are the equal and opposite of each other

, sort of. (Anyone that can decipher all of the out-house-pit-contents-like dump of plot scraps has more patience than me.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Hah. :D Neither one is a virus.

Hmm. Well, that's what I heard anyway. I had been told to spare myself the pain that is the Matrix and decided to follow that advice.

Well, since this thread has been spammed to hell and back, what do you say we get back on topic? Lord knows there's already been enough lockdowns today...

sig2.gif

Though Volo has spread little of his magic as of late.

POLITE INQUIRY: Mr Authority, how come the thread has not been bestowed with the Mark of Authority, now that you have contributed? There is no little "O" in the thread list, and we spent soooo much time traersing to the tenth level of the dungeon to get all the marks and cards ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

You can just go directly to the last page and look.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

But little did Darkside know she was also related to....

*DUN DUN DUN*

...The Magical Volo.  :D

Now there's a heck of a plot twist for you.

Wait for it...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Could he be his* father even? :o

Unless Darkside is a person with a vagina, in which case she can slap me around not only because I probably deserve it, but because it also turns me on.

Servant of Eru gets 20 TOMBS exp for having a duplicate account that is convincing in being a seperate account.

(In reality, I truly believe it to be a seperate person who coincidentally seems like a duplicate account of Eru's, but I'll give Eru credit for manipulating the whole thing).