Welcome Fangirls, and Fanboys

Cantousent

Extra i's for idiocy or for infatuation?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Poor Hardaway...he would have had to lie down to avoid that poster shot :D

It was great when the Bulls swept out the Magic in '96.

And Barkley was awesome for his lines. It's also pretty impressive that someone his size was so dominating at his position despite it being generally reserved for larger players.

Too much female flesh....

Oh Captain, my Captain...

pstewart-11.jpg

Come with me if you want to live.

mbiehn-26.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Martini with that cigar?

brosnan-12.jpg

Edit - heh yeah, I was wildly obsessed with Michael after Terminator. I must have watched that film 100 times just because of it. Even saw K-2...and yup, Navy Seals, lol.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Oh, I do...I also like Disciple. But I have a twisted sense of humor...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

OMG, that's hilarious. I hadn't noticed it. That is the best avatar ever.

(And I think it's pretty safe to assume that I also like Atton)

RE Pierce Brosnan: ;)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Whats that thing pertruding from his lower body?

Oh, wait, you said manga, nevermind.

I would come out and blatenly say what they are and what they are used for, but I don't want another warning.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

For some reason, I don't recognize that manga. Care to brief me in?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

That's Akira? Trippy.

I've only read the first book. Never seen the anime.

kirottu said: