Vampire Game

I will be there as long as I get the time.  I have somethings to do in the morning, but I can be home by 5pm central to play.

I think Baley should come prepared to run a game.  Given time to get a handle on the new rules, I'm actually a good GM.  I think you guys would appreciate my style and the speed of my typing.

For my part, I'd like to keep Ender going as GM.  On the other hand, I know he's been busy as hell.  I'm game to try anything, though, as long as we play.

Yep. I, too, would like Ender to finish this Chronicle, at least. :)

But the Storyteller system ruleset is extremely simple to learn and handle, and the only help you may need if you want to get into GMing is on WoD background. And that only if you want to add some flourish.

EDIT: Also, I suck at GMing. I just can't seem to come up with a story that doesn't bore my players to tears, or is absolutely predictable.

Edited by 213374U

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Aliens and conspiracies!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

So, does that mean we're playing tomorrow? I've got a friend asking to come down to play DS2 tomorrow.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

We'll see. I'd like to see an extended session of VtM. I'll pop in tomorrow to see what's happening.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

"Extended" session, huh?

Well, I'll be happy if at least 4 of us show up (not counting Ender), and manage to play for three hours. :x

Also, any word from Kaftan yet?

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Hey, I might be there. In fact, if you guys are definitely going to be there, I'll truncate my DS2 game. It's not like we didn't play several hours today.

Obsidian Plays

Unless one of the my people from my tech support business call me when they haven't in over two weeks I'll definitely be there. 

Actually, I kind of hope they do considering $35 an hour is better than a PnP session when you're broke. 

But they probably won't.

You are only supposed to roleplay a bloodsucker, not be one IRL ... :lol:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Given new information, I will almost definitely be there.

Edit: We're still playing right? My clock says 5:49 and Baley and I are the only ones there.

Edited by Archmonarch

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

Um...dunno, but I'm in one on one combat with a Lasombra casting Black Metamorphosis with backup hopefully on the way assuming they don't get held up.

On the other hand, his attempts to dominate me have been nullified by my True Faith/Willpower score, and thanks to luck, I am thus far undamaged. Probably won't be that way long once he gets those tentacles of nastiness though.

Damn, I had some time and stopped by the ol' vamprpg channel. No dice. I had fun during the time that I played. I don't know if I'm playing the right way, but I'm having fun anyhow.

Obsidian Plays