Double-bladed saber vs 2 Single Sabers

Guest The_lone_exile

i like a single blue saber :)

or if i'm being evil, red :)

but i do prefer double bladed sabers over two sabers. purely an aesthetic choice. they just look better :thumbsup:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I don't know why, but I hate short-bladed sabres. And why it's called a sabre and not a sword is beyond me. A sabre is curved and single-edged. Maybe that's because of how I do my fencing. I never use shields or any "helpers" in the off-hand. Dual-wielding is a different story. It's just two swords instead of one. I could do it with my character, Anakin-style. But no shorties.

I suppose the dilemma of bigger damage vs crit potential, having the best crystals applied to both blades vs combining a greater range of effects etc won't be solved. And that's exactly how it was intended. Everyone would use the same style if one were so obviously superior.

For me... don't know. It was Master Duelling and Master Flurry in KotOR I, but I surely would like the dancing style of twin sabre and Flurry, especially with Master Speed. Anakin's dual wielding of two long sabres was quite classy, as well.

I suppose it doesn't matter much if you don't have a habit of replaying the game from time to time with a different character.

Then again, what do I know... Haven't even started playing II yet.

Guest The_lone_exile
Then again, what do I know... Haven't even started playing II yet.

your missing out on a real treat :(

Aww - poor baby. We made you wait, what, 9 minutes for a response.  :(

Give the guy a break J4E , what you weren't new here once? :-o:)

Jags has always been here. He was never new.

And don't worry, Pon is not who he claims to be. You don't fool me Pon.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

WTF i was new u guy Treated me Like - - - -

Silence Fool! You still are a new guy!

And I am with Ghost of Anakin and Deraldin on this one....whichever looks cooler is the one you should choose....the game isn't that hard.

I am old fashioned so I choose Single Saber.

*sob* :ermm:

Quiet you.

Shut it Gabbs!

WTF i was new u guy Treated me Like - - - -

Silence Fool! You still are a new guy!

And I am with Ghost of Anakin and Deraldin on this one....whichever looks cooler is the one you should choose....the game isn't that hard.

I am old fashioned so I choose Single Saber.

*sob* :)

Quiet you.

Shut it Gabbs!

I SAID SILENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOO, 2 topics ahead of mine, i cant let that happen so...

BUMP!

Ease off the bumps, this thread has no purpose anymore anyways...the answer has been revealed hasn't it?