Jolees Robes

I posted this before and if you didnt know i have kotor2 on Xbox... Well someone (i forgot who) said to go to The seceret tomb and go to a dead jedi body open his W/e you open and search and keep fighting hissis WELL*** i did that and i didnt get anything each time i opened but got to fight more.... i mean WT* .... Help??

The technique to make a lvl per 5 (or less) minutes here...

1. Be DS... as you need Force Regen (and that doesn't happen when LS)

2. Forces needed: Force Storm and Force Deathfield

3. Click the body about 30 time (= 90 Hsiss)

4. Spam Storm (with the occassional Death Field when low on health)

5. Use your lightsaber for the remaining Hsiss

Repeat step 3 untill 5, till you reached lvl 50

(Quick note: Not advised on slow PC's though)

Shhh don't reveal the secret.

They don't know what they are talking about. The Hissis exploit is the only way.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Issssssssssssssssssssssssss.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

The way?

I'm sorry I have no response to that. :)

You just gave one...

Pwned.

No, use force storm and spawn multiple Hssiss at once, not 2 at a time. I get 8000 experience in less than a minute that way. I just have to stay there for less than an hour to get from lvl 20 to 35.

Why the hell do you want to get to lvl 50 anyway? It's not like you can't beat the game easily enough anyway...

Oh yeah. And what the heck does getting experience have to do with Jolee's Robes?

When you open most containers, the game generates the things inside randomly. But it's not completely random - it's based on your level. So a level 10 character opens a box and gets a Will +1 visor; a level 25 character opens the same box and gets a Strength +5 glove. If you use the Hsiss cheat to get your character to a very high level, then after that every container you open has a good chance of giving you some very nice items, including Jolee's Robes. Of course, it is still random, so there's no guarantee which nice item you'll get. But increasing your level increases your chances.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)