Canada provokes the Kingdom of Denmark!

Lucius

*buzzer*

Bad Boy Bubby. Most disturbing film EVER.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

The best part about this whole thing is the whole

Canada: Its ours... see we landed on it and built a rock person and planted a flag!

Denmark: WHAT! But we already made a pile of rocks and planted TWO flags! Thats it, I'm writing a stern letter of protest

Its just plain silly.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

The best part about this whole thing is the whole

Canada: Its ours... see we landed on it and built a rock person and planted a flag!

Denmark: WHAT! But we already made a pile of rocks and planted TWO flags! Thats it, I'm writing a stern letter of protest

Its just plain silly.

It's not a rock person. It's actually a defensive stone golem. If they come back then the golem activates and kicks them off our island. :rolleyes:"

:rolleyes:

An island golem. 'lo and Behold!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

:blink:

It's been a while since I played NWN, but doesn't this mean we have to go back in time so the golem-builders will include a flaw that allows us to defeat it?

It's just my time machine's on the blink. :unsure:

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

No we need a consecrated hammer of island golem stompin'. Piece of cake. Getting a hero with a pure heart to wield it will be much more...interesting.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

:blink:

It's been a while since I played NWN, but doesn't this mean we have to go back in time so the golem-builders will include a flaw that allows us to defeat it?

It's just my time machine's on the blink. :unsure:

Mwahahahaha! And actually the golems you're talking about were guardian golems not stone golems.

I only played NWN once. Honest!

See this is the pathetic spectacle of pacifists disagreeing. Where are the grud danged explosions, people?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

100 meters huh?

Someone should just paint the whole island into a giant flag. How can you claim an island if the whole thing is literally a giant flag for the other side?

Which gives me an interesting idea for my future invasion of England......

Seems the Danish Navy is sending a ship to the little island during August, to (once again) claim sovereignty over the rock.

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Seems the Danish Navy is sending a ship to the little island during August, to (once again) claim sovereignty over the rock.

I hope they televise it. I wonder how you claim sovereignty over a rock with a ship. Do all the sailors line up on the 'shore' and sing "This land is your land, this land is my land"? In Danish, that is. ;)

This has the makings of another cod war. :o

You line up the troops and plant the flag, I have yet to discover if any singing is involved, but since the Canucks are calling us "Viking invaders", I sure hope they do just a little. :o

294258_large.jpg

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

A bit like when you sent a submarine to a desert war? No wonder us Swedes have kicked your arse repeatedly over past few hundred years. :o

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

A bit like when you sent a submarine to a desert war? No wonder us Swedes have kicked your arse repeatedly over past few hundred years. :o

Danish invasion force......... :o;):ermm:

_1716577_penguin2.jpg

:(" :)

1st Greenlandic Div.

Yes, fresh from their tour of duty in Iraq.

Seriously, though, a squad of hostile penguins would scare me. :ph34r:

That's nothing Steve....seems you haven't seen the Danish special forces - 'the sardines' - spreading fear and destruction since the Thirty Years' War :ninja:

16bts01.jpg

:ph34r:

I seem to remember Sweden being under the Danish crown during the Kalmar Union, yet never vice versa. :ninja:

Btw. your fleet was always pwned by ours, yet you pwned us on land. :ph34r:

LOL @ Hildegard btw. :D

DENMARK!

That's nothing Steve....seems you haven't seen the Danish special forces - 'the sardines' - spreading fear and destruction since the Thirty Years' War    :ninja:

16bts01.jpg

What the hell? :o The Danes have these??? But they're within striking distance of our shores! I bet they can be deployed within 45 minutes, too. :ph34r: Where are the arms control treaties? Where are the weapons inspectors? Save us, Mr. Bush! :ph34r: :ph34r:

I seem to remember Sweden being under the Danish crown during the Kalmar Union, yet never vice versa. :o

Btw. your fleet was always pwned by ours, yet you pwned us on land. :ph34r:

LOL @ Hildegard btw. :D

That was a political agreement you couldn't sustain. I fail to see how that's supposed to outshine the fact that half of medieval Denmark (excluding Norway) belongs to Sweden nowadays... :ninja:

That's nothing Steve....seems you haven't seen the Danish special forces - 'the sardines' - spreading fear and destruction since the Thirty Years' War    :o

16bts01.jpg

What the hell? :o The Danes have these??? But they're within striking distance of our shores! I bet they can be deployed within 45 minutes, too. :ph34r: Where are the arms control treaties? Where are the weapons inspectors? Save us, Mr. Bush! :ph34r: :ph34r:

Mind you that they're arctic units primarily for operations in such circumstances. Against you they'd probably just throw their average beer-drinking and sausage-eating regular troops.

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum