Another Idiot Anti-Gaming Activist

Is there a game where the protagonist must nobly sacrifice himself at the end? Like a heroic suicide?

Send him that. If he kills himself, he won't be able to attack the games industry any more, but if he doesn't kill himself, he's disproved his own ideas that games influence your behaviour. What a dilemma! -_-

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Girl: I wanna report a crime.

Officer: You've come to the right place.

Girl: Okay, so my boyfriend, the loser jerk, sits on his ass all day and keeps playing these stupid video games, you know, stupid Dick Justice and stuff, doesn't go to work, gives me no thought.

Officer: Unfortunately, being a jerk is not a crime.

Girl: No, no, I wasn't finished, I'm getting to it. So I got real sick of it, and threw the television out of the window. It was mine, I can do whatever I want with it, right?

Officer: As long as no one got hurt.

Girl: That's what I told him. He's my ex really, but now the sicko's threatening to kill me, that's a crime, right? He's been playing those video games an awful lot. Makes him a very good shooter. Holding that controller's like holding a gun, they say in the news. You gotta help me, I fear for my life!

Officer: Okay, miss, sit down for a moment and we'll take your name and address and see what we can do about it.

Girl: Okay.

Officer [to Max]: Did you hear that? Guns don't kill people, video games kill people.  Jesus, welcome to New York City.

Dear god I actually remember that.... But I found the baby levels in the first one to be more disturbing

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Girl: I wanna report a crime.

Officer: You've come to the right place.

Girl: Okay, so my boyfriend, the loser jerk, sits on his ass all day and keeps playing these stupid video games, you know, stupid Dick Justice and stuff, doesn't go to work, gives me no thought.

Officer: Unfortunately, being a jerk is not a crime.

Girl: No, no, I wasn't finished, I'm getting to it. So I got real sick of it, and threw the television out of the window. It was mine, I can do whatever I want with it, right?

Officer: As long as no one got hurt.

Girl: That's what I told him. He's my ex really, but now the sicko's threatening to kill me, that's a crime, right? He's been playing those video games an awful lot. Makes him a very good shooter. Holding that controller's like holding a gun, they say in the news. You gotta help me, I fear for my life!

Officer: Okay, miss, sit down for a moment and we'll take your name and address and see what we can do about it.

Girl: Okay.

Officer [to Max]: Did you hear that? Guns don't kill people, video games kill people.  Jesus, welcome to New York City.

Dear god I actually remember that.... But I found the baby levels in the first one to be more disturbing

I thought that quote was funny. What was disturbing about it?

The Teabagging one is the best.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

I say we ban all products that can be modified post-purchase to make illicit products by consumers and that we pass the buck as often as we can.

In fact, since styrofoam and OJ can be used to make napalm, let us make them boat illegal as soon as possible.

Since these arguements are so silly to begin with, I say we not even waste our time on providing creedence and adding to these media hype machines.