Welcome Fangirls

Darkside

You sir, are mistaken.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

No. You're a shroom.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

How would we survive without mister Sunnyflakes here? Oh my.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Who are you reffering to?

And I'm not a "shroom".

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

OMG! (w00t) A thread for me to unleash my crazy fangirlism! (w00t) :D (w00t)

Ok, where to start?

Here's my two favourite actors:

tony-leung-chiu-wai.jpg

Tony Leung :devil:

hiroyuki1.jpg

Hiroyuki Sanada ;)

They're so hot!

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Hey Crimson, whats the name of the last guy?

Hey Crimson, whats the name of the last guy?

That's Kevin Spacey

DL

P.S. Sorry for answering the question that was directed at you Crimson :"> :devil:

Oh ya, I always forget that guys name, anyway, he is one of my favorite actors, he was really good in K-Pax and The Usual Suspects.

np, DL...I was too busy surfing pics anyway. lol

Guess I should put names hehe

I think Chow Yun Fat is really drool-worthy too, love his intense gaze. Except I like him only when he's bald/almost bald.

Bald can be very sexy.

chowyunfat2.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

It's all about the shape of the head. Some people have bumps at the end of their skulls and when bald they look rather ugly. Chow here instead has a chiselled like skull structure.

kirottu said:

DL, Crimson, welcome! For a while there I thought this thread was doomed to die the slow and painful death of derailment before the fangirls even arrived. Now where is Royal and Silver with those Nicky Katt pictures? *looks at watch impatiently* In the meantime:

4.jpg

28.jpg

40.jpg

49.jpg

61.jpg

58.jpg

That should do. :wub::wub:

... for now. :rolleyes:

sig2.gif

Does Atlantis look rather lamey to anyone else?

kirottu said:

I always thought Atlantis was an o.k. show. Not a lot of people like it.

*The Good the Bad and the Ugly theme starts playing...*

Atlantis is ok...still getting it's feet IMO. And that guy is kinda cute, but to me his character on the show is too bland. :D

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Bill Pullman.

billsigTH.jpg

I could go on forever with all the guys I drool over but...I have to pick over some office furniture from hubby's old office.

I expect to come back and find lots of Katt etc pictures.... *wink