Whats your day job

What made you decide to become a chartered accountant?

It pays well... and during the qualification process we get lots of time off.. for studying.

In Britain, especially, the remunieration is about 20% higher than every other country. (Not sure why that is.)

Hey, you are not your job title, you are the person who happens to magic pecuniary re-imbursement using that particular arcane speciality.

I always wanted to be an astronaut. Never got there, despite visiting Cape Canaveral before I was ten. :(

(PS, Ender, all you need to do is use two or more different browsers, as the cookies are not communitive).

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

My grandpa used to say that when the economists started running the companies, it all went down the toilet. And he was right, because the most cost efficient thing in the world is to simply maintain the status quo, and where does that you? Nowhere.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

My grandpa used to say that when the economists started running the companies, it all went down the toilet. And he was right, because the most cost efficient thing in the world is to simply maintain the status quo, and where does that you? Nowhere.

I would disagree.

Apple got huge because it tried something different with a computer.

Maintaining the status quo just lets someone else that innovates beat you.

Apple got huge because it tried something different with a computer.

Maintaining the status quo just lets someone else that innovates beat you.

Well, thats basicly what I was saying.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Hmmm, you're right...it is.

But if you can reap back profits that are tenfold your initial investment, is it still "cost effective" since you wouldn't be making as much money?

I'm sorry, my OE account doesn't seem to be translating your post correctly. WTF?

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Economicly no. Because you are not only taking a risk doing it, but you will actually spend without gaining an immediate return profit. Using tried-and-tested methods of advetising to get people to buy an already existing product is the way to go according to most of these idiots.

I review computer games for a living. It doesn't pay much right now, but since I'm only taking courses at the university in my spare time, it doesn't matter much.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!