Did you vote for "Game of the Year"

mike12

Did you vote for "Game of the Year"  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Did you vote for "Game of the Year"

• 1) Yes I did!
    • 2) No I didn't!

The one of the song's in Xmen Legends got reused in BudoKai3 (DragonBallz, I'm a geek so i play.)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

"You better see the post where I clarified my stance on the area attacks and power attacks."

I did. I chose to ignore it just as you ignored the fact that there are three different attacks in the game. There are many things about JE one can criticize and one can disagree with the criticism (length, dialogue combat, character, plotline, etc.) as those are all debateable aspects of a game; but arguing about how many different attack (buttons) there are is just silly since it is 100% factual that JE uses 3 attack buttons.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

:)

I just choose to ignore the part where you are talking, and consider you the clueless twit you are.

r00fles!

Still doesn't change the fact that every time I pushed the normal attack button I got the same attack combo.

There are many things about JE one can criticize and one can disagree with the criticism (length, dialogue combat, character, plotline, etc.) as those are all debateable aspects of a game; but arguing about how many different attack (buttons) there are is just silly since it is 100% factual that JE uses 3 attack buttons.

I just thought I'd record this for posterity, Volo. :thumbsup:"

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

There are many things about JE one can criticize and one can disagree with the criticism (length, dialogue combat, character, plotline, etc.) as those are all debateable aspects of a game; but arguing about how many different attack (buttons) there are is just silly since it is 100% factual that JE uses 3 attack buttons.

I just thought I'd record this for posterity, Volo. :("

Put it in your signature!

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

Too big. They're better when brief.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds