Best pistol/rifle in K2

Ive just started a new game and im on nar shaddaa. Jedi Sentinel--->Master. :cool: no bugs so far....anyway I was wondering what kind of weapons you guys are using. My party includes: HK and Atton/Bao-Dur and they wield 2 Heavy Mandalorian Pistols. With upgrades they do 6-15 energy damage + a good chance to make big criticals.

What`s the best pistol/rifle you`ve ever managed to get?

Ive just started a new game and im on nar shaddaa. Jedi Sentinel--->Master.  :cool:  no bugs so far....anyway I was wondering what kind of weapons you guys are using. My party includes: HK and Atton/Bao-Dur and they wield 2 Heavy Mandalorian Pistols. With upgrades they do 6-15 energy damage + a good chance to make big criticals.

What`s the best pistol/rifle you`ve ever managed to get?

Plasma blaster... not upgradable but one hell of a punch. HK-47 is proudly using it.

rifles: mandalorian heavy repeater (good for pure damage)

pistols: mandalorian disintegrator (Mira with two of these can take out most people before saber/melee characters can even reach them!) micro-pulse blasters and elite watchman blasters are pretty good too

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Any fully upgradeable weapon upgraded with the following:

Pinpoint Scope IV (makes your weapon keen)

Pure Rylith Cell (adds 2-20 damage)

Mandalorian Chamber III (adds 2-12 damage, also 2-16 extra on a critical hit)

The disruptor pistols that are upgradeable, such as the Mandalorian Disintegrator or Mandalorian Ripper, as well as the Charric rifle, benefit from the above the most. With the pinpoint scope, your critical hit range with any of the three will be a VERY nice 15-20, before any feats are applied.

While some weapons might do a wee bit more damage, the amount of extra damage isn't really significantly greater than the amount you'll get from the upgrades, and the critical threat ranges aren't quite as good as the three weapons listed above.

I try to give a fully upgraded Charric to HK, and the dual Mandalorian disruptors to GO-TO or T3M4. With HK's assassination protocols, don't be surprised if you see a single somewhat lucky shot doing 100+ damage.

pistols: mandalorian disintegrator (Mira with two of these...

I only found one of them....where did you get your pair from?

Anyway, there was an upgrade (I think energy cell) of like +10 damage and I put it in that single one I owned.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

I only found one of them....where did you get your pair from?

Random loot generator, although if you are high enough of a level, there are some locations where you'll get a high quality pistol or two, such as from the guy on Dantooine in the Khoonda building (Suluruu, I think). I did Dantooine as the last planet, and once got a Mandalorian Disintegrator and an Onasi Blaster after getting his moisture vaporators back from Jorran.

rifles: mandalorian heavy repeater (good for pure damage)

pistols: mandalorian disintegrator (Mira with two of these can take out most people before saber/melee characters can even reach them!) micro-pulse blasters and elite watchman blasters are pretty good too

I agree with Shryke, i heavily upgraded my mando heavy repeater. >_<

Micro-Pulse Blasters or Zabrak Heavy Blaster....use the Advanced Combat Implant and Multi-Spectral Target Assesssors, and you'll own...the only thing is since you need the implant in order to use the target assessors, everytime you go to a load screen (change area or reload) you have to reequip the target assessors...

I'm not sure about the rifle...I've always had good luck with the Zersium rifle, Repeating blaster, and heavy repeating blaster...