KOTOR 3 Whishlist

Plus, hating on Ep 1-3 is stupid, and something people do just to act like they know what they are talking about. Dont hate.

that's the stupidest thing I've ever read. Maybe some people just don't like them because....they suck? :blink:

If that's the stupidest thing you've ever read, you must not have browsed this forum for very long.

:p:lol::lol:

Plus, hating on Ep 1-3 is stupid, and something people do just to act like they know what they are talking about. Dont hate.

that's the stupidest thing I've ever read. Maybe some people just don't like them because....they suck? :p

If that's the stupidest thing you've ever read, you must not have browsed this forum for very long.

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) :blink: (w00t)

Yep, he's a grown-up, alright.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Here is what i would want in Kotor III:

Completely New Graphics Engine with Equal Development for ATI & Nvidia Cards

More Planets to visit and some of them have nothing to do with the story, like Yavin IV on Kotor. (each with their own side quests to do)

Different Starting locations based on what side you pick at the start of the game.

a new ship, which depends on what side you pick to start on and work from there. (ie. If you pick the Republic, you get a Republic style ship or if you pick the Sith, you get a Sith style ship)

You can recruit your own Crew and each time a random 2 crew members can be trained to be Jedi (Each Crew you can recruit is different for each side)

Severely Improved AI (movement and combat) (you all know why. lol)

You go through the Jedi Academy or the Sith Academy as you develop your Character and if you decide to go through the whole Academy, you get a little boost because you do stuff and get XP and perhaps level up once or twice.

A Proper romance and please you can show a kiss on the screen, especially if you can show your character slashing NPCs with your sword/lightsaber or shooting them.

Your Lightsaber can be destroyed if the NPC can get a good hit and then you gotta make another one and stuff like that.

What do you guys think?

More Planets to visit and some of them have nothing to do with the story, like Yavin IV on Kotor. (each with their own side quests to do)

Different Starting locations based on what side you pick at the start of the game.

a new ship, which depends on what side you pick to start on and work from there. (ie. If you pick the Republic, you get a Republic style ship or if you pick the Sith, you get a Sith style ship)

You can recruit your own Crew and each time a random 2 crew members can be trained to be Jedi (Each Crew you can recruit is different for each side)

You go through the Jedi Academy or the Sith Academy as you develop your Character and if you decide to go through the whole Academy, you get a little boost because you do stuff and get XP and perhaps level up once or twice.

A Proper romance and please you can show a kiss on the screen, especially if you can show your character slashing NPCs with your sword/lightsaber or shooting them.

Your Lightsaber can be destroyed if the NPC can get a good hit and then you gotta make another one and stuff like that.

What do you guys think?

very good, except the lightsaber being destroyed one :o

What do you guys think?

very good, except the lightsaber being destroyed one :o

Why?

Don't like the challenge or risk, since anakin lost a lightsaber at least once and Luke lost one when he lost his hand.....it would just make it more starwars, or you could only get your saber destroyed if you were using duel sabers or a saber staff ?

u do realize that A) this topic has been done at leats 20 times, once by me, and B) the devs[sic] will lock it cuz its not in the right place

who cares, i know i don't.

Go away then. Here we abide by the board rules and they state that KotOR 3 discussion should be placed to Obsidian General.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

What do you guys think?

No. Yes. No. No. No. No. No. No. Yes.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

to meta:Math leads to the Darkside,Math leads to anger,Math leads hate, Math leads to suffering :p  :geek:

Hating mathematics leads to ignorance, and ignorance leads to this sort of post ...

to meta:Math leads to the Darkside,Math leads to anger,Math leads hate, Math leads to suffering :p  :geek:

No, it's supposed to be "Math leads to the Darkside; the Darkside leads to [insert something hilarious]; [insert something hilarious] leads to [insert something even more hilarious]..." and so forth.

Yes, but it's the "something hilarious" that is the stumbling block ...

I sure would have liked to see the reasoning behind making the penultimate smilie different from the other ones.

Art.

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

What do you guys think?

No. Yes. No. No. No. No. No. No. Yes.

Wow, you must want a dull sequel eh?

Wish List

Force Powers:

Master Lightsaber Throw: basically throw farther and throw both Lightsabers if dual wielding...or if you're dual wielding, the offhand lightsaber hits opponents in the opposite order that your main hand hits them in.

Force Grab, Pull, Grip, Grapple, Grasp...whatever...this basically gives you the power to manipulate inanimate objects, like furniture, computers, decommissoned droids, and weapons...and if you grad a weapon, you get the little pop-up window that says "You Have Received (insert name of item)." But, you get the idea...

Improved Drain Life: that we not going through half a dozen level ups before you can get Death Field...this Force Power would work the same way on opponents as Disable Droid and Force Lightning in that it only effects opponents in the vicinity of each other...but you get the idea...

Get rid of about half of the rediculous Force Powers that Obsidian added (Force Deflection, to name one) or make them more realistic, like Battle Meditation...make it so only a select few can use this and they can only use it if they are not engaged in combat and it lasts as long as the character using it has Force Point, e.i. the character sits down and meditates and uses up force points the whole time....and it can only be used in certain situations, not everytime your moral is a tad low.

You do realise that these suggestions have even less chance of being acknowledged than the ones in the legitimate thread, created by the moderators, for this, don't you?

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Get rid of about half of the rediculous Force Powers that Obsidian added (Force Deflection, to name one)

actually force deflection is quite good. personally i give it to my blaster wielding jedis (like Mira, and occasionally Atton)

also i occasionally leave Kreia with a melee weapon (seeing as she starts of with finesse: melee weapons) and give her force deflection.

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I wanna be able to convert random creatures into Force Sensitives, sorta like Spock did in that episode where he mind-melded with a mother rock and her baby pebbles, except not.

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT