Interplay LIVES !

I think it was re-released on gameboy.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I think it was re-released on gameboy.

I had no idea. I think that sort of game would work well on the DS. The split screen and stylus seems to have a nice affinity with adventure games too.

Another memory was great for a first effort but wasnt very long. Although its been so long since I played an adventure game I'm not sure how long they are supposed to be. Has some nice puzzles that make use of the DS hardware too.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Blacktorn, maybe?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Well, sometimes guessing works.

kirottu said:

Ouch. Morning must be interesting.

kirottu said:

That's what I meant. ;)

kirottu said:

I don't see an error. Well, maybe using plural for morning instead would have been more apt.

kirottu said:

I don't belong in your presence, oh gods of posting.

kirottu said:

I beg mercy, oh father of all. I shall sacrifice a hundred newbies on your altar o'High One.

kirottu said:

I shall now proceed to kiss your toes oh Lords of Morning Light.

kirottu said:

"we are focusing our efforts to launching an online service, entitled GamesOnLine, allowing consumers to become part of a unique online community of gamers and access selected content."

Okay, that doesn't exactly sound bad, but considering it's only Herve and rats at the moment I don't have really high expectations.

kirottu said: