Happy Birthday!!

Shryke

Happy Birthday DL!! :D (well it was yesterday.... but who cares!)

seeing as you're drawing skyfire for me, i did a picture for you too!

WARNING: the image you are about to see is an example of my artistic talent (run while you can :blink: )

birthdaydl.bmp

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Happy late birthday! *runs off to gather balloons kept in closet for no aparent reason and some cake mix*

P.S. We need a celebration smiley with a party hat and cake. Oh well, this will have to do for now...

:lol::lol: :D (!) :cat: :cool: :)) :p (w00t) :thumbsup::wub::x:wub::nuke::geek:=]:lol::blink::luck:

sig2.gif

Happy Birthday DL.... but who cares!

There you go.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

no worries :shifty:

although knowing you, finding you a naked picture of Mira would make a good present :lol:

but hey, im a Mira fanboy too :p

mp6hbirthday.jpg

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

oh yeah! she was wearing her jacket and ammo belt, nothing else (w00t)

at least, i think that was eisu's one, i'll go have a look

umm.... *points to pick for DL* that's the quality of my artwork

are you SURE you want me to try and draw Mira for you? :shifty:

oh yeah, ive been back and had a look at eisu's thread. the pic is on the 3rd page

ok if im going to draw Mira, i want to do it right. gimme some time to do some sketches and stuff.

hmm.... might be a while before you see the end result. i'm going away for a few days tomorrow (getting drunk with mates, coz its my 18th) and so i won't have any time to do the sketch.

ok, im off to go grab some screenshots of Mira then. gotta try and find some poses and stuff i like....

ok if im going to draw Mira, i want to do it right. gimme some time to do some sketches and stuff.

hmm.... might be a while before you see the end result. i'm going away for a few days tomorrow (getting drunk with mates, coz its my 18th) and so i won't have any time to do the sketch.

ok, im off to go grab some screenshots of Mira then. gotta try and find some poses and stuff i like....

cool :p:shifty: , hey Happy Birthday to you too dude good luck! :lol: