What R Yo Fav 3 Games Of All Times

3 favourite games, is it?

Here's my list.

* Planescape: Torment. So far, I haven't seen any game that can match Ps:T in terms of roleplaying and depth. Storywise and characterwise. Even the environment fits right in.

* Revenant. Yes, this silly old game from Eidos Interactive where you play a Revenant; a warrior returned to life. It was a bit fuzzy on the explanation or I was just not paying enough attention. Anyway, I loved this game even though many things were missing / weren't taken into the final product. It was buggy as hell, but the rather cool story and combat combined with some silly jokes about Tristram (Diablo 1) made me play this through a few times.

* Baldur's Gate II with expansion. It's a tough decision. I'd put KotOR 2 here, as well, but I've had more fun with BG2 than with KotOR. Don't get me wrong, I still love the game, but all the things that were taken out of it knocked it down a notch. Can't wait for the Restoration Project. What's the status of it, anyway?

Bugs? Klingon Software does not have 'Bugs'. It has FEATURES and they are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand!

HK-47: "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

HK-47: "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."