Look At This!!!! Kotor III???

Everyone!!!

Hello everyone! how are you all today? well look at this everyone.

From starwarsknights.com

We all known that extremely successful series spawn sequels, and KotOR is successful by every standard possible. So, it doesn't come as too much of a suprise that there rumours making the rounds about a KotOR 3.

Today, that rumour comes in the form of an anonymous e-mail suggesting that Microsoft Games Studios is well aware of a sequel. The mail does mention the name of a well known MGS employee (no, it's neither Allard, Moore nor Kim; more like second-level famous), so it could of course be fake. If not, the question arises whether it will be for Xbox, or the spanking new 360.

source

http://www.starwarsknights.com/

Holy ****! I believe you!i've been waiting for a kotor 3, im getting bored with kotor 2, just beat it 6 times, K3 will probably be Exile and Revan fight True Sith, but if they made a K4...it would probably be during the Mandalorian Wars...

hi.

your friend's contact? the veracity of this news is not tenous at all, oh my this gets more believable by the minute!!!

first of all Mr.Flatus, this guy worked on K1, K2, BF1,and is working on BF2, and foremost K3, he told us himself and told us the cut stuff that they were going to put into a few of these games but didn't have enough time to add them in.Lucasarts *pfft* figures.

If LucasArts decides it wants a Kotor 3, I doubt they'll have trouble finding a developer willing to make it.  It will probably get made, and it will probably be good. :thumbsup:

I doubt that. It will either be the same quality as TSL or worse.

I just want to say on the record I liked KotOR 1, and I like KotOR 2 except for that horrid ending. My beef is with Obsidian's and LA's tech support after the game had been release. One patch does not save this game from crappiness.

Could of... Should of... and what not are irrelevant. Only the final product and its support matters. I really don't give a rat's arse about the excuses. It should be quite obvious that LA doesn't have the ability to handle the support of a game like KotOR. Why waste the time and energy to make a another bug filled lackluster ender game?

I mean the game can't even work right on a console. On a freaking console that is a standardized platform.

Harvey

first of all Mr.Flatus, this guy worked on K1, K2, BF1,and is working on BF2, and foremost K3, he told us himself and told us the cut stuff that they were going to put into a few of these games but didn't have enough time to add them in.Lucasarts *pfft* figures.

Is that supposed to be a rebuttal? How does it support any claim you have made so far?

Is that supposed to be a rebuttal? How does it support any claim you have made so far?

Can you do any better in proving it is being made, if so then share it with us

The game can be worse than Kotor 2 and still be good. :thumbsup:

I'd like the developers to try to sort out some of the loose ends of Kotors 1 and 2. On the other hand, the more they feel the story belongs to them, the better the game will be; untangling other people's plotlines mustn't be a priority.

When we find out who the developer is (should there be one) we can take a look at their QA record - and who knows, perhaps LucasArts will improve their own QA. I haven't played any of their recent games, but surely they can't all have been buggy nightmares?

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Okay, here's proof:

My formula is mathematical, kid. They might not have covered it grade nine yet so try to pay attention.

Todays date: June 25

date you joined: June 3

subtract the two, which gives you 22. Divide by the number of your posts and the answer is SPAMMER.

have a nice day... :blink:

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Okay, here's proof:

My formula is mathematical, kid.  They might not have covered it grade nine yet so try to pay attention.

Todays date:  June 25

date you joined:      June 3

subtract the two, which gives you 22.  Divide by the number of your posts and the answer is SPAMMER. 

have a nice day... :blink:

jee thanks a lot for being a sore loser because you can't backup that what i said isn't true when it is. :'( :'( :'(

jee thanks a lot for being a sore loser because you can't backup that what i said isn't true when it is.

Don't worry about it. If your friend is right, then sooner or later (probably sooner) there will be an official announcement about Kotor 3's development. Then you can come to these boards and laugh at all the doubters. :D

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Btw which forums are you talking about?

They are BF2 forums on a different site, Lucasarts are spammed to hell by stupid spammers, so this guy created his own site, originally the guy made the topic to tell what units and ships would be in BF2, but i asked him if a K3 was going to be made, for you guys (so much for that) <_< , and he said he'd ask him, the next day when i was on i asked him if the guy told him and he said yeah the guy said it was in the works but would be some time before it would be released in stores but he didn't specify an exact date on when. :ermm:

p.s Thanks Steve, its nice to know someone appreciates my help :blink:

I find it funny that the two people who insist that the KOTOR series is "dead" and that they should stop making KOTOR games are the two people who, right from the beginning of production, didn't have a single good thing to say about the series anyways.

After THE LIST its was kinda hard to say anything nice about something I knew that was going to fail.

I strongly pointed out why "Epic Levels" were a bad idea even before THE LIST, a lot of things that KotOR II did were screaming "failure".

If Obsidian did not released THE LIST ... I might have tried to be positive about it but in the end I would post the same things because I was sure it was a bad idea.

(THE LIST is the the list of gameplay elements and story that was released on the game anoucement)

No offense Hades and Drakron, but considering you both seem to dislike the series anyways, I don't think your opinion is the be all and end all when it comes to deciding if the series is truly "dead".

KotOR was a sleeper hit, I dont think LucasArts realized what it would do.

People think I hate KotOR, I find KotOR a fine game despite many flaws and if I did create a Star Wars RPG it would not be like that but its one of the best Star Wars game that I think only TIE Fighter is superior.

The series is dead because LucasArts simply rushed KotOR II to fill in the spot left by Star Wars:Republic Commando delay, also KotOR II make the game around Revan with means KotOR is ALWAYS going to be around Revan and no matter how much I like my KotOR character it does not mean I want to see the Deus Ex Revan showing up again and again because of fan service.

But what do me and the half million or whatever sales they made know.  Just because we want the series to continue and don't feel TSL "killed" the series doesn't mean squat because TWO people, who have been negative towards the whole series anyways, say so.  Right.  :blink:

Half a million ... thats is pretty low and considering many simply got the game in the chrismas rush that means even less.

KotOR II was rushed, it had a messy storyline and countless bugs ... I bet Xbox players might start to get pissed at the low technical of the series.

Besides you are a die hard fan, like the idiots that want Baldur

drakron.png