Kotor 3: Ideas and Suggestions

BUT THE EYES THE EYES THAT BURN YOUR SOUL!!!!!!

they should put in the eyes at least.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Bioware is better at RPGs?

How?

KOTOR:1 had absolutely horrible dialogue. The game didn't really have much of an ending. You saw people stand around, and credits rolled. And the differences between the two endings were miniscule.

In almost every single regard, KOTOR:2 was superior.

And don't get me started on NWN. That was a god-awful single player experience.

Black Isle used to take Bioware engines and make better games. Obsidian is founded by several former BIS employees. KOTOR:2 isn't a very fair indicator given the very short development cycle, and yet KOTOR:2 still has better writing, new features, etc.

I'm sure NWN:2 will look 10 times as good as NWN. I really can't see how everyone still maintains that Bioware is a better company.

as long as they don't have this i will be happy. tho suicide might be fun to put in an rpg it just doesn't work

20050219.jpg

It's Tragically 1337

BUT THE EYES THE EYES THAT BURN YOUR SOUL!!!!!!

they should put in the eyes at least.

I agree with having the Sith yellow eyes. Wonder why they didn't do this in KOTOR 2. Or KOTOR 1 for that matter, especially after seeing Darth Maul.

Now that it's clear the Darkside does not warp your appearance, I say take it out of KOTOR III.

I think they should leave it in, but only when you continually use Force Lightning. That way it'll "drain" you. Look what happened to Sidious in ROTS. But of course that happened when his lightning was absorbed by Windu's lightsaber. Wonder why that didn't happened to Dooku/Tyranus in AOTC? But of course Dooku stopped using lightning so I guess he stayed normal.

As far as the other darkside powers, your appearance should stay normal, except for the Sith eyes.

I think they should leave it in, but only when you continually use Force Lightning. That way it'll "drain" you. Look what happened to Sidious in ROTS. But of course that happened when his lightning was absorbed by Windu's lightsaber. Wonder why that didn't happened to Dooku/Tyranus in AOTC? But of course Dooku stopped using lightning so I guess he stayed normal.

It could easily be related to level of your Dark Side powers. Sidious had lots of dark side in him, Dooku - less.

Also, I believe in the novelization it's explained that Mace has a special lightsaber technique. It's apparently very hard to learn and he's one of the few, if not the only one to have this ability at the time. Maybe this is why Dooku isn't disfigured, but Sidious is.

I'm not totally opposed to DS appearance change, but I think it should be toned down a lot.

Everyone!!! OMG!!!

EXTRA VERY IMPORTANT NEWS TO ALL KOTORIANS !!!

Hello everyone! how are you all today? well look at this everyone! more rumours for Kotor III! have a read below! I also have left a link if you want to check it out your self.Sorry getting very excited here,way too excited.oh man gotta calm my self.Hh gees.Ok this is some evidence for a Kotor 3?. go everyone ! go go go go....

From starwarsknights.com

We all known that extremely successful series spawn sequels, and KotOR is successful by every standard possible. So, it doesn't come as too much of a suprise that there rumours making the rounds about a KotOR 3.

Today, that rumour comes in the form of an anonymous e-mail suggesting that Microsoft Games Studios is well aware of a sequel. The mail does mention the name of a well known MGS employee (no, it's neither Allard, Moore nor Kim; more like second-level famous), so it could of course be fake. If not, the question arises whether it will be for Xbox, or the spanking new 360.

source

http://www.starwarsknights.com/

Everyone!!! OMG!!!

EXTRA VERY IMPORTANT NEWS TO ALL KOTORIANS !!!

Hello everyone! how are you all today? well look at this everyone! more rumours for Kotor III! have a read below! I also have left a link if you want to check it out your self.Sorry getting very excited here,way too excited.oh man gotta calm my self.Hh gees.Ok this is some evidence for a Kotor 3?. go everyone ! go go go go.... 

From starwarsknights.com

We all known that extremely successful series spawn sequels, and KotOR is successful by every standard possible. So, it doesn't come as too much of a suprise that there rumours making the rounds about a KotOR 3.

Today, that rumour comes in the form of an anonymous e-mail suggesting that Microsoft Games Studios is well aware of a sequel. The mail does mention the name of a well known MGS employee (no, it's neither Allard, Moore nor Kim; more like second-level famous), so it could of course be fake. If not, the question arises whether it will be for Xbox, or the spanking new 360.

source

http://www.starwarsknights.com/

Interesting, but I'm going to take it with a grain of salt...for now :thumbsup:

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

Yeah, I love playing darkside but what I can't stand is when my character, who looked like a pimp from the beginning and is the man turns into some weird looking punk who got his face smashed one to many times, so that's pretty f***** up if you ask me. I can understand why that was done though, don't get me wrong, I just think with the third game we should have the option or customization of the character tot he point where we can decide whether we start looking like a walking corpse or not.

I think you can count on kotor3 to be released when it will make the maximum amount of dollars for Lucas.

I just hope OE doesn't get turned off the project like Bioware did because of LA fatheads and time constraints to churn it out without a polished ending...that is why kotor and kotor2 both started off great, but concluded with cheesy endings.

Rumors or not, LA will go with whoever can promise to complete it and get it out for xbox360 so they can charge $59.99 for it, and can guarantee it can be put in christmas stockings.

1.) Finish up the storyline from the previous 2 games. If they just started this next one in the Mandalorian Wars, for example, so much would be left unanswered, and people would be mad at not having any type of closure.

2.)Make it for Xbox 360.(of course)

3.) I agree also with more customization for character (body type, face, etc.)

4.) Make the story riveting, and one that will be talked about for years to come(even if it's not happy.)

4.) I liked the influence system, but it wasn't developed to it's full potential. I could see it becoming something excellent.

5.) KotOR 3 should be the standard for which all console RPG's are compared to. :unsure:

Anyways, that's all I can think of off the top of my head...

Oh yeah, and I want a LONGER game! Not as long as Elder Scrolls maybe, but every moment should be enjoyable.

i just say that the darkside appereance of the person needs 2 be re-done 2 not make them look like a pale old man. We dont wanna get rid of it ppl, or that would just be stupid. Cause then from start to finish you person either light or dark will look the same. I love the Sith eyes, but i also thinks there needs to be more done. idk what. But i want my sith to look amazing evil. But not looking retarded.

I think you can count on kotor3 to be released when it will make the maximum amount of dollars for Lucas.

I just hope OE doesn't get turned off the project like Bioware did because of LA fatheads and time constraints to churn it out without a polished ending...that is why kotor and kotor2 both started off great, but concluded with cheesy endings. 

Rumors or not, LA will go with whoever can promise to complete it and get it out for xbox360 so they can charge $59.99 for it, and can guarantee it can be put in christmas stockings.

agreed

4.) Make the story riveting, and one that will be talked about for years to come(even if it's not happy.)

4.) I liked the influence system, but it wasn't developed to it's full potential. I could see it becoming something excellent.

5.) KotOR 3 should be the standard for which all console RPG's are compared to. :unsure:

Oh yeah, and I want a LONGER game! Not as long as Elder Scrolls maybe, but every moment should be enjoyable.

agreed with all of that aswell^

5.) KotOR 3 should be the standard for which all console RPG's are compared to. :devil:

agreed with all of that aswell^

seconded :p

agreed

seconded aswell <_<

oh on the eyes. they always wore thoes wierd contacts even in empire. I'm afraid that all console rpg's will always be compared to FF7 simply because they finially decided to rerelease it as a ps3 title. It will have updated graphics, and yeah the works.

oh on the eyes. they always wore thoes wierd contacts even in empire. I'm afraid that all console rpg's will always be compared to FF7 simply because they finially decided to rerelease it as a ps3 title. It will have updated graphics, and yeah the works.

yes for now. But there is always a chance that the next Kotor will dominate all :devil:

I would like to see most thing's but i'm a PC freak so... I would also like to see it released to the pc market. For longer look at one of my origional post in This topic (i think may have been the Kayyshyk/Tattoine thread) I explain about cutting the game into 2 different story's about either Revan/New PC and then their child, ummm yeah look for it i'm tired and don't want to reiterate it here.

So what is the time frame we are lookin at till this game releases?

See if i got some more info on this game then i could post more suggestions, and i would calm down my impatientness.

The one main thing that im looking for is REAL apprentices, or the opportunity to be someones apprentice. See as a master, you could pick who you wanted as your apprentice. BUT it actually has 2 be an apprentice. I noticed that as training the people in Kotor2 that when i trained them as Dark Jedi they still acted good. Like if i killed someone i would hear"NO, NOW WHY DID U DO THAT!" uh...i mean if your gonna be a dark jedi then wouldnt u expect them to want 2 kill innocents. And we never actually got 2 train them. We just got extra dialog choices. I would for atleast half of the game you are training your apprentice. Sparing with him/her. Medatations. Or sending him/her on a mission. That would be pretty sweet.

Now if YOU were the apprentice that would be also sweet. I would be like Darth Maul :cool: . Do WHATEVER my master says. Then after i complete MY OWN training (which of course should also take time) then he gives me a choice to take on like any apprentice in the whole Academy. That would be awesome. I would also like more than one apprentice. Now i do recall training took a while. So why in Kotor2 was it after just ONE CONVO they became a Sith/Jedi. LAME

anyone agree? or have anything 2 add?

See if i got some more info on this game then i could post more suggestions, and i would calm down my impatientness.

The one main thing that im looking for is REAL apprentices, or the opportunity to be someones apprentice. See as a master, you could pick who you wanted as your apprentice. BUT it actually has 2 be an apprentice. I noticed that as training the people in Kotor2 that when i trained them as Dark Jedi they still acted good. Like if i killed someone i would hear"NO, NOW WHY DID U DO THAT!" uh...i mean if your gonna be a dark jedi then wouldnt u expect them to want 2 kill innocents. And we never actually got 2 train them. We just got extra dialog choices. I would for atleast half of the game you are training your apprentice. Sparing with him/her. Medatations. Or sending him/her on a mission. That would be pretty sweet.

Now if YOU were the apprentice that would be also sweet. I would be like Darth Maul  :cool: .  Do WHATEVER my master says. Then after i complete MY OWN training (which of course should also take time) then he gives me a choice to take on like any apprentice in the whole Academy. That would be awesome. I would also like more than one apprentice. Now i do recall training took a while. So why in Kotor2 was it after just ONE CONVO they became a Sith/Jedi. LAME

great with me :thumbsup: , hated how they'd act good when they were darkside it sucked! :p

Now if YOU were the apprentice that would be also sweet. I would be like Darth Maul  :cool: .  Do WHATEVER my master says. Then after i complete MY OWN training (which of course should also take time) then he gives me a choice to take on like any apprentice in the whole Academy. That would be awesome. I would also like more than one apprentice. Now i do recall training took a while. So why in Kotor2 was it after just ONE CONVO they became a Sith/Jedi. LAME

great with me :thumbsup: , hated how they'd act good when they were darkside it sucked! :p

:wub: