Standard Characters Vs Choice Characters

Which do you prefer  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer

• Standard Characters (Carth etc)
    • Choice Characters (Desiple/Handmaden etc)

So in a sense, helping others is just a way to get to LS mastery and get the bonus, rather than helping others because you're a good guy.  If there were quests where you had to go out of your way and help someone and there was absolutely no reward in it:  no money, no light side points, no items, no experience - would you still do it without hesitation?

No, I wouldnt change what I did even if I didnt get LS or DS points. I never play just to get points.

That would depend entirely on the quest and character. If it was a quest that my character felt strongly about I wouldnt override their desire to do it.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

yeah i live too much in video games to just flat out get rid of my concencious. however that's spelled. I would usually try to be a good little boy :wub:

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

• 11 months later...
I just like the Handmaiden, and Disciple actually. I think that they are just easier to make jedi so I like their characters more, but i kinda wish I could have both, that would be nice.

"Move Object" should be added to the Force powers you can choose in KOTOR III. What's Star Wars without getting to use the Force to pick up objects & throw them at your enemies?

We could take it further, and even have some sort of Force power to counter thrown projectiles and objects so that it will return as a potential threat towards whoever cast it as a missile initially, sort of like a counter effect.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

We could take it further, and even have some sort of Force power to counter thrown projectiles and objects so that it will return as a potential threat towards whoever cast it as a missile initially, sort of like a counter effect.

That would definitely work. It would make the combat even better than in the previous games. And, of course, it'd have to be a universal power rather than just light side or dark. "Move Object" and a power to counter it would be fantastic.

Yeah, it has to be a universal force power. Otherwise, it becomes unbalanced.

Also, I would rather have standard characters as it makes for a more varied story. Find excluding certain characters based on any PC's gender leaves K2's story segmented.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Standard. The more continuity is set in stone, the better.

I agree

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

K2's choice characters are probably like an analogy of unevenness between LS and DS Force powers in TSL. Thanks to a tight time schedule from LucasArts.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

• 2 weeks later...
Variability would have helped in K2.

Agreed. Other than that, The Sith Lords was a pretty sweet game. I love that Battle Meditation was one of the powers you could have. Very few Jedi knew the art of Battle Meditation. The only Jedi I know of who knew that power were Bastila & Nomi Sunrider.

Getting to choose a species other than human would've been great, too. I could just imagine being a Force-sensetive Wookie, Duros, Rodian or even Ithorian.

Edited by lordrevan1180

• 3 weeks later...

Would liked to have had Twi' leks as either a PC or party member as well.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧