Petition almost at 10000

it might work you never know

Fanbase can get some changes put into effect. Course if they did they might want to ask the modders for some of their data too.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Hi, just asking when with the maker of the petition on this page http://www.petitiononline.com/kotor2/  give the makers (LA & OB) of Kotor 2 our petition when it hits 10000?

Obsidian shouldn't be weighed down by Lucas Arts' mistakes.

true they shouldn't

Who cares any more?

Yes probably you are right, but the fact is that i am a bit tired of playing broken SW games, of course im playing them because i love Star Wars and everything ralated to it, but that doesnt means that LA or OB or whoever can make an unfinished product and pretends we are happy. And more important an RPG with a broken history is far worst than an FPS with some bugs or missing maps.

Look at SWG and at the thousand of problems he has: RoTW an the Combat Upgrade pushed live in an unfinished status, with loads of bugs, only because of the EPIII movie and the E3. That's the way LA works, but to me seems the worst possible way. Maybe i take this too seriously, i know games are games, but when ill buy LA games with paperdollars ill be more than happy to get an unfinished product full of bugs.

P.S

The Obsidian work is outstanding, KOTOR2 is a good game, but it could be one of the best rpg ever. This is a shame, isnt it?

Here's the petition starters e-mail address:

ryanmonument@hotmail.com

He hasn't gotten back to me yet about submitting the petition to LA.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

Yes probably you are right, but the fact is that i am a bit tired of playing broken SW games, of course im playing them because i love Star Wars and everything ralated to it, but that doesnt means that LA or OB or whoever can make an unfinished product and pretends we are happy. And more important an RPG with a broken history is far worst than an FPS with some bugs or missing maps.

Look at SWG and at the thousand of problems he has: RoTW an the Combat Upgrade pushed live in an unfinished status, with loads of bugs, only because of the EPIII movie and the E3. That's the way LA works, but to me seems the worst possible way. Maybe i take this too seriously, i know games are games, but when ill buy LA games with paperdollars ill be more than happy to get an unfinished product full of bugs.

P.S

The Obsidian work is outstanding, KOTOR2 is a good game, but it could be one of the best mmorpg ever. This is a shame, isnt it?

KOTOR II isnt supposed to be an MMPORG never was.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

The Obsidian work is outstanding, KOTOR2 is a good game, but it could be one of the best mmorpg ever. This is a shame, isnt it?

Obsidian did well, given the time that they had. BUT this was not an "ordinary" game. This was the sequel for the game of the year!! They knew the expectations were great and they decided to accept the job....

Of course the company to blame for this mess is LA. Even if Obsidian had rejected the offer they would have found another developer to push around. Unfortunately we are the ones that allow LA to get away with this kind of attitude...

I know that i have attacked (both now and in the past) Obsidian more than i should and i apologize. (After all i liked BG!)

I urge everyone that cares about quality to think twice before giving his money to companies like LA. Being a fanboy is not good.

I've never said that KoTOR is a MMORPG, mine was only a confrontation between 2 LA products, i know very well the difference between a MMORPG and a single player game.

Colour me confused then, why did you say it could have been one of the best MMPORG ever ? You meant SWG I take it ?

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

i think you would be surpised.. if you had a million people sign it they would pay attn

yes but might it be actually real and not sombody dicking with us hmmmmmmmmm

Alright, the petition starter hasn't gotten back to me, so I took the initiative and forwarded the petition to LA through the tech support e-mail address. It will most likely be deleted by some tech guy, or they will send me a computer automated response. But at least I tried :D

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195