Across the Stars Character Associations

Which couple/quest would you think of first (or think is best associated) with Across the Stars?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which couple/quest would you think of first (or think is best associated) with Across the Stars?

• Anakin/Padme
    • Revan/Bastila
    • Revan/Carth
    • Exile/Atton
    • Exile/Handmaiden
    • Exile/Visas
    • Exile/Atris ?
    • Other (Post)
    • Real-life partner/friend

Ever since they used Across the Stars in the K1 trailer I've tended to associate it with Revan/Bastila before remembering Anakin/Padme, so I'm just doing a quick check to see if I'm the only crazy coot who thinks this :thumbsup:

You can base it on what you think of first, or which couple you think it matches best.

My assumption with Exile/Atton is that people would have thought about the cut Atton death scene thingy.

Well, like I said above, Revan/Bastila for me. That quest and the music both go up-down-up in that moody sorta way, while Anakin/Padme go down - and stays that way.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Mmm... I voted Anakin/Padme, but, in reality, it'd probably be a tie for me, too: Between that and Revan/Bastila.

Well, I don't really know, actually. When I hear Across the Stars, I tend to associate it with the game in general, not Revan and Bastila specifically (or even any other romance possibility). Yeah, its use in the trailer was pretty effectively memorable.

no lyrics, its the Anakin/Padme romance theme from episode 2. It was used a bit in clone wars too. and bits of Ep 3.

Oh I was probably too busy grinding my teeth and hoping they would get it over with to notice then..

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

heh, computer characters don't really have any acting at all - in some ways they can't act cos they loop through the same actions all the time. Ofcourse the VO is really good, but if you wouldn't put together a montage-thingy of Revan/Bastila cos all the scenes would look the same.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Kuuu...

Okay, I voted for Carth/Revan...because I love Carth, and am biased :-

But to be honest, it was a difficult decision. Playing through as a Male Revan and the romance with Bastila was fun, but it didn't hold that angsty feel that 'Across the Stars' triggers from me. After playing DS with my F Revan, I just had to go with Carth/Revan. That ending was angsty.

It was a tough call between Revan/Bastila, Carth/Revan and Anakin/Padme...because frankly, I love all three pairings, and I love the song. Good poll, by the way.