My K3 Idea

Hello all,

Having read many of the ideas for K3 on this board, I have since decided to sign up for this forum and speak of my own ideas regarding the storyline for K3 could possibly work. Please bear with me.

At the start of K3 your party should consist of 3 Sith Lords characters (Atton, Bao-Dur, etc). These characters should be the 3 'non injured' characters from the entire party, not including T3 who left with the Exile. The other party members made a camp away from the ship and heal the injured members (meeting up with Mira after her 'friendly' reunion), only to notice that T3 had went missing. Shortly the sound of engines reaches the camp and the Ebon Hawk is seen flying off (Add discussions of party members where appropriate).

One of the Party members notices a canister that is lying on the ledge near where the Ebon Hawk crashed. Opening this up, the party notices a holodisk containing the coordinates of a ship. This turns out to be Hanharrs ship that was used to get to the ending (won't name the last planet on this forum for obvious reasons). Suddenly, chaos, earthquakes, planet starts breaking up, etc.

The Party immediately sets off for Planet X (Have not decided on good location for 'new' Jedi sanctuary, please give ideas). There they consolidate. Some members heading off to investigate where Revan and Exile might have went (checking old entries in galactic libraries, looking for clues). The others starting new Jedi Sanctuary and training facility.

At this stage, we jump ahead one year. The character creation screen comes up, and you build the new 'You'. A young, successful Padewan of the new sanctuary, along with a small group of other classmates, just about to graduate (not sure of proper star wars term). The masters being some of the Exile's gang, possibly including Atris (I am uncertain as to what happened to her, though i remember having the option to save her of sorts) as the Librarian/Reformed guide.

Your first missions are of a normal variety, Jedi type missions. You outperform your other classmates and are selected for a special mission to Onderon. The Queen has asked for assistance regarding an upsurge of 'Vaklu' supporters, who, with strange powers, managed to wrest many outlying townships from government control....Supporters sporting possible Jedi-like powers and Red Light Sabers...

The Rest of the game I have not thought of in too much detail, so I will outline a few views of what I think may be good ideas, please feel free to debate them and add to them/improve them.

Planets: These should consist of many 'normal' worlds (Outer and possibly inner Rim worlds) and 1-2 Sith worlds discoverable some time in the game.

Revan and Exile: These are only my thoughts and I know this is a contentious issue so please give points. I believe these characters should be given gender and look from the first games. They need to be cemented if they appear in this game, unless they have died, and I believe that many, like myself, would be slightly pissed if this was the occurance.

Revan:

First possibility; Male Jedi Guardian with the Keanu Reeves type face. Out of a bad bunch of faces, this is the only guy who looks the part to my mind for a male Revan.

Female Jedi Consular with the pink lipsticked, two strands of hair over the side of her face avatar. Or the pic of the woman that has only a top knot and shaved head. These speak Revan to me for some reason.

Exile:

I Really believe the Exile should be a Male, and amid the howls of protest, I will outline why i believe this. The female pics are too young. This guy was a General, which to me, implies that he should be at least 30 years of Age. The Female pics seem to be largely too young to fit this bill so.....

Male Jedi Blue lightsaber one handed Guardian, my personal favourite Exile. The Bearded Obi Wanish white face. This guy has always been 'The Exile' in my minds eye. Definately General like, and looks older than almost all the other faces.

2 other possibilities; Black bald face with light beard. Again, this guy speaks General to me. Looks experienced.

I have other ideas on the rest of the story, but would like to formulate them a bit more first.

Thanks for reading. Please tell me your own ideas.

It sucks and it doesn't make sense.

Both Raven and Exile are blue glowies man. Also WHO THE **** IS STAYING BEHIND LIKE IN CANNON TIMELINE TO ****ING START THE NEW JEDI ORDER

Ahh, I see the flames you yourself took over your own ideas have caused hatred.....No wonder you don't like Blue LightSabers :lol:

Please, how does this not make sense?

Cannon? wtf?

As for the people left behind, allow me to enlighten you. Atton Rand-Jedi Sentinel.

Mira-Jedi Sentinel (Though I believe these two would be investigators personally).

Bao-Dur-Jedi Guardian. Handmaiden/Disciple- Jedi Guardian. Visas Marr-Jedi Sentinel. Atris (Did she live??).

Am I missing something?

Baley: Thank you for the heads up on that thread, I was hoping to see what people might think of my ideas before i placed them in there.

Both Raven and Exile are blue glowies man. Also WHO THE **** IS STAYING BEHIND LIKE IN CANNON TIMELINE TO ****ING START THE NEW JEDI ORDER

Whatever happened to constructive critisiscm? Geez.

As for your story, some of its excellent actually, I'm just pretty sure most of it is inconsistent with the true story line so it probalby wouldn't fit in with K1 and K2.

PS: WTF IS BLUE GLOWIES?!? If you mean ghosts, please tell me when the **** Revan and the Exile just suddenly turned into ghosts?!?

PPS: R-E-V-A-N. REVAN. A Raven is a black bird.

PPS: R-E-V-A-N. REVAN. A Raven is a black bird.

You are the umpteenth guy to tell him that. Unfortunately, some lack the ability to reason and/or learn.

Acutally I've said it twice... So... Maybe you're right, now's the time to give up.

Thanks Grunker,

I am just wondering what the inconsistancies would be? I am no Star Wars expert myself regarding histories, etc.

My knowledge of Star Wars is gleaned from Watching The original trilogy god knows how many times. The new movies, of which i have only watched 1 and 2, did not fill me with much confidence apart from a few of the characters performance (Obi Wan, Windu, Obi's Master). And the first time I heard about Anikans 'Holy' birth, I almost ripped the video out and hurled it in disgust.... :lol:

I have enjoyed both of the Kotor games, and they saved my perception of Star Wars.

"You will be unable to name this flamer. Thoughts of his flame will flow from your mind like water..."

Ahh, Kreia, what would we do without you?

Anyway, MTJ is apparently single-handedly writing KOTORIII, because he know exactly how it will be.

Girias, you've got some good ideas. Cannon (in this instance) is the official story according to Lucas -- some things that happen in the SW franchise products are considered cannon, and some are not. It makes little difference unless you are a part of that franchise developing a new product, or are a big fan and trying to fit some SW event into a timeline or trace down a lineage or whatnot.

I like the idea of rebuilding the Order, and seeing characters from both I & II.

The female Exile pics work for me, though. Remember Yoda? "When 900 years old you reach, look as good you will not." :lol: So the age thing doesn't really matter. Some people are set on a male Exile and Revan, whereas some think that only a female could get the job done. A little Force, a little Oil of Olay, and presto -- you look 22 for ever! :lol:

Cloris

Well, in order for the storyline to function in takes for granted that the PC chose light or dark in the last game. Par example, Hanharr would arrive with the Ebon Hawk if you were darkside, so he wouldn't have any ship at the last planet (which, in keeping tradition, I won't name).

Otherwise I think it's quite good.

Grunker: I thought I forgot something...Being a constant light side wimp I always make this mistake in my one sided view of the storyline :D

Does uh...Someone else pop up in a ship if you take the dark side? Any way it can be salvaged from a 'any side' viewpoint? Possibly a working crashed ship? Kreia and co must of had a ship to get there for example.

ahh....Remote and Goto...This is my thought and a possible solution.

somone 'fixed' goto earlier in the game if you remember a certain cutscreen...Perhaps he fixed him in a certain way..

Goto is just about to deliver the coups de grace to remote (add in various Goto like threats etc), when remote initiates a terminal protocol that was added in along with the maintenance earlier in the game.

A dark side expert would have to add in a alternative scenario if things go differently that way, as i have only played light side (3 times). :lol:

Cloris: I see your point of view regarding the Revan/Exile look. Just trying to sway the judges to my opinion :lol:

I think that, whatever the gender and look of Revan/Exile will be, it will eventually grow on you.

Grunker: I thought I forgot something...Being a constant light side wimp I always make this mistake in my one sided view of the storyline :D

Does uh...Someone else pop up in a ship if you take the dark side? Any way it can be salvaged from a 'any side' viewpoint? Possibly a working crashed ship? Kreia and co must of had a ship to get there for example.

ahh....Remote and Goto...This is my thought and a possible solution.

somone 'fixed' goto earlier in the game if you remember a certain cutscreen...Perhaps he fixed him in a certain way..

Goto is just about to deliver the coups de grace to remote (add in various Goto like threats etc), when remote initiates a terminal protocol that was added in along with the maintenance earlier in the game.

A dark side expert would have to add in a alternative scenario if things go differently that way, as i have only played light side (3 times). :lol:

Cloris: I see your point of view regarding the Revan/Exile look. Just trying to sway the judges to my opinion :lol:

I think that, whatever the gender and look of Revan/Exile will be, it will eventually grow on you.

***THE FOLLOWING POST WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS, FLEE THOSE WHO CAN***

I like the remote/G0TO-thing you got going on there. Great.

As for the difference between light and dark. Dude, in KotOR, always play as both, there's a huge difference ;)

Playing as light you will get Mira and Disciple in your party.

Playing as dark you will get Hanharr and Handmaiden in your party.

Hanharr with Duo-Vibroblades>Jedi with two lightsabers. Almost anyways.