• Trekkers
    • Star Wars nerds
    • D&D bums
    • LoTR toadies
    • Harry Potter worshippers
    • Splatterfilm fanatics
    • Anime & Manga freaks

I only do it for the cookie

I read the first one when I was waiting for the train. It had really huge letters and wide spaces between words. I don think it would have filled more than 15 A4s of normal text. The film was better.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

:blink:

Yeah, good luck with all that.

Well Do I at least get credit for trying :D ?

I'll give you a "C" for effort.
I read the first one when I was waiting for the train. It had really huge letters and wide spaces between words. I don think it would have filled more than 15 A4s of normal text. The film was better.

*shrug* It's a matter of taste, I guess... But the first book is hardly the best one. The fourth and fifth ones are awesome, and a lot less kiddy-like.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

actually the films are equal to the books in their craptitude. I have read the books, i like to read a book before i call it crap.

Edit: the series does improve as it goes on, i suppose my main gripe with the franchise is the mass perception of it being the last word of god.

It does have its good points - if a kid learns to read well beacuse the books then fair enough.

Baley trying it on with silver: kid trying to shag a brick wall. :blink:

Baley trying it on with silver: kid trying to shag a brick wall. :huh:

Are you calling me a brick wall? :blink:

Sorry, I just don't go for guy who were born when I was in grade 8.

(I also haven't had my coffee yet this morning, so I'm grouchy)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

*adds two and two together*

Silvershadow.. is...one of THEM :blink:

*goes out to get a decent mob together*

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Great. Now I feel bad. <_<

lol, yeah baley she's old enough to be your... erm.... sister?

Or, the way I put it, his really young unwed teenaged mother.

EDIT: no silver i was not calling *you* a brick wall per se, just merely the possibility of success - a figurative brick wall

Ah... gotcha. :cool:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Maternal instincts huh...I dig that :p  :ermm:

:lol:

You're sick.

Anyway, let's get back on topic, guys...

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

^^ too many jokz i can make from that!! But i will be silent on this matter :ermm:

Back on topic: DEATH TO HARRY POTTER!!

Everything is rubbish, except star wars and because I like star wars that automatically means it is cool because i am the best blah blah etc......

Done and done.

EDIT: omg, i was reading some RoTS reviews and i started salivating i have truly gone over to the dork side  :p

Good. I'm not alone. :ermm:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

No i know it will be good, i simply know it. And i hope i cry at the end of it partly because it iwll be the end of star wars and partly cos the goodies lose.

I also hope there is a cheesy montage of making of shots during the closing credits.

i almost thought about crying when i read the EP 3 book while listening to the soundtrack. :ph34r: :ph34r: