Every 1 a Jedi?

back on topic.

wookie jedi. thats all i'm asking for. and the choice to be a bounty hunter. (even if i'm a jedi) Not the measly 4 bountys but like 50 of them so you never will get bored(er). and you can make some cash. Also an arena. (and maybe even co-op)

Actually, having in account that a lightsaber blade has no weight, it would be a terribly complex weapon to use in combat... you could slash yourself before you know it. You need the force to guide you in its use :D

Btw, about the complains of having too many jedis in the party in KotOR2... actually you only train most of them if you want to. If you don't want, you can keep them being whatever they are, with their usual abilities as rogue, soldier or scout and their respective stat growths. But anyway, one of the points of this game was Exile's ability to draw force sensitives to himself.

actually you only train most of them if you want to. If you don't want, you can keep them being whatever they are, with their usual abilities as rogue, soldier or scout and their respective stat growths.

Exactly. I actually have yet to manage to train Mira... My last game was the only one where I got Atton, Bao-Dur AND Disciple trained.

I usually would get Atton and MAYBE Disciple trained and let it go at that.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

mira isnt anything special as a jedi - how many sentinels do you need? As a character she is pretty 2 dimensional so personally i get no satisfaction from training her to be a jedi.. Now if HK47 had at least some melee skills, that would make my day.

mira isnt anything special as a jedi - how many sentinels do you need? As a character she is pretty 2 dimensional so personally i get no satisfaction from training her to be a jedi.

I like Mira, but she is missing a lot of her depth. I think it's worse because Avellone's used a lot of the archetypes he had in Planescape: Torment for the KotoR2 characters to the point where you can make some pretty direct equivalancies between characters from the two games. :("

luke and katarn -  force sensitive implies they can tap into the ability to wield a lightsaber. For the sake of a game they gave kyle instant force powers.

consulars dont necessarily use the force to aid their physical attacks. in any case they are still able to wield it, just not as a good as a guardian

Consulars susposely focus on knowledge and experiance... they have gone through all the basic training and pratice the Shiii-co form. But once again I said they focus on the force and knowledge, not their abilty to weild a lightsaber.

Though for all of those who had made consulars in Kotor (first one) Consulars were just as good as everyone else because of their stronger buffs.

Why in both games does there have to be the majoritie in your party a jedi. I mean in the first on there's like 4 or 5 and in the second one all but the 3 droids and the wookie aren't jedi.

Because this game is (Jedi) Knights of the Old Republic. If you want a story more focused on non-Jedi or more accurately, non-Force Sensitives, play Republic Commando or BattleFront, etc.

If you're familiar with Anime, it's like the world of Bubblegum Crisis. The BGC girls kick butt with their high-tech power suits and all compared to the A.D. Police and their power armor and weaponry. But if you watch A.D. Police, where there's hardly any mention of the BGC girls, the A.D Police troops look like they kick butt like it's nobody's business and they've got the top-of-the-line gov't-issued hardware.

and why cant the wookie be a jedi?

Culture.

It's not that they "can't", but more like they "won't". An absence of need nor interest.

Couldn't you install weights or mini-vibrobaldes onto the end of lightsabers, and then charge up the beam, thus appropriately balancing the weapon (though the blade may interfere with the beam). Of course, I doubt they would ever bother incorpoarting something as complex and pointless as this, so specualtion is pointless.

mira isnt anything special as a jedi - how many sentinels do you need? As a character she is pretty 2 dimensional so personally i get no satisfaction from training her to be a jedi.. Now if HK47 had at least some melee skills, that would make my day.
I like Mira, but she is missing a lot of her depth

Well,i like Mira.I thought she was cool and was my favourite sidekick...It's very easy to train her to become insanely powerful with blaster and she is more than ok as a jedi.

........(no,no I'm not biased :-" )