In the effort to De-Viscerify me...

I the effort to De-Viscerify myself I decided to become more open minded with gaming and got myself an X-Box. Got my hands on Jade Empire LE, gotta love places that overstock "Limited Editions" of games. Anyway that is how I got Icewind Dale 2 LE. :-

Anyway my roommate bought Morrowind for the X-Box for some odd reason, even though I had it for the computer, and wondering how do I play off the hard drive instead of the DVD-Player?

Harvey

"I the effort to De-Viscerify myself I decided to become more open minded with gaming and got myself an X-Box. Got my hands on Jade Empire LE, gotta love places that overstock "Limited Editions" of games."

And, people claim that BIO's success is solely based on licensed products. You are like the 5th person minimum (including myself) who went out and found a way to finaggle a x-box for the express person to play JE.

I look forward *shudder* to your comments - both positve and negative. Hope, I didn't spoil ya too much if you read my thread. If I did, you better not whine how 'obviousl' the twists were since you knew before hand. LOL

Have fun. Or not. :- :cool: :huh:

P.S. As for the LE, I think somoen forgot to mention to BIo that the LE wasn't a bonus for preordering the game; but was basiclaly first come first serve type of deal. Ha.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

One of my roommates bought it and I *still* don't play it. Same with WOW, and FF1.

I do not play MMORPG that force ya to pay per month. Period.

Another reason why NWN rocks and in a few months there will be yet another reason why NWN rocks so much even 3+ years after its release!!

Anywyas, enjoy the game, Rabbit Man!

hahahaha first Star Wars Galaxies, now an XBox.  Hades has gone completely over to the other side.

I liked his bitter old self better. Atleast he wasnt a traitor of everything good and true back then.

...the only way Id ever get a console is if someone stole it (so the satanic companies dont make any money..) and gave it to me (..on me) and even then, Id never tell anyone I had it.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I the effort to De-Viscerify myself I decided to become more open minded with gaming and got myself an X-Box.  Got my hands on Jade Empire LE, gotta love places that overstock "Limited Editions" of games.  Anyway that is how I got Icewind Dale 2 LE.  :huh:

Anyway my roommate bought Morrowind for the X-Box for some odd reason, even though I had it for the computer, and wondering how do I play off the hard drive instead of the DVD-Player?

You should have gotten a gamecube :-

then you could play really good games like Resident Evil :cool:

I the effort to De-Viscerify myself I decided to become more open minded with gaming and got myself an X-Box.  Got my hands on Jade Empire LE, gotta love places that overstock "Limited Editions" of games. 

Good man Harve, good man! :cool:

Also: You're gonna love JE.

manthing2.jpg

What? The kitty-chtulhu avatar was hardly as good as the new one.

Though it was easier to just call him Hades or Visc, now it's Sixfootie :(

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

You broke his heart, Darque. :-

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Umm, I still would like to know on how I play off the hard drive. :( Also I don't think there is a plot twist Volourn. I am on the third chapter of the game and

everyone I ight against and lived comments as their is a flaw in my style, and opening not there but is there. I think that Master Li will use such opening and attack my character. It is the usual fanfair between Master and Student in several old chinese martial art films.

Its a typical Bioware game so far. Easy combat, even on the highest difficulties, though a little fast pace. Story is so far better anything Bioware has done since Neverwinter Nights. They are improving. :wub:

Harvey

Though it was easier to just call him Hades or Visc, now it's Sixfootie :ermm:

It will always be Visc. :">

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Hades, you likely have been spoiled by posts. Your comments on the 'plot twist' is irreleavnt at this time. Sorry.

And, yes it can be figured as clues are dropped that it might happen the way you described...

It was lame, I tell ya :thumbsup:

kirottu said: