I'll sure be watching MTV on May 12th

Bokishi

*Installs anti-nukes device thingie*

AHAHA Won't work!

Why not :lol: ?

Dude, do you know how much monies our Government dropped into Star Wars before giving up? :lol:

Anyhow, Romania's where a lot of the vampire myths started correct? Vlad the Impaler, etc. Can't be all bad!

Ha....I have more funds than the US :) :D

Anyhow, Romania's where a lot of the vampire myths started correct? Vlad the Impaler, etc. Can't be all bad!

Vlad was just a prince who fought the turkish invasions :lol: ...he got betrayed by his nobles and the King of Hungary(part Romanian) ...spent time some tipe in jail...was reinstated and killed by his nobles :lol:

He's called th Impaler because he used to Impale his nobles for crimes against the people

Ha....I have more funds than the US :)  :D

Vlad was just a prince who fought the turkish invasions :lol: ...he got betrayed by his nobles and the King of Hungary(part Romanian) ...spent time some tipe in jail...was reinstated and killed by his nobles :lol:

He's called th Impaler because he used to Impale his nobles for crimes against the people

They did some low budget movie about him that was really good. Excommunicated from the Orthodox church for marrying a Catholic was one of the things in the movie. Then she killed herself after finding out what he did to criminals... or was it that she killed herself after being wrongly told that Vlad was dead? Not sure which.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Ha....I have more funds than the US :)  :D

He didn't actually eat people? You totally just shattered my sense of childhood wonder I had the first time I read Brahm Stoker's Dracula. Thanks alot Baley.

They did some low budget movie about him that was really good. Excommunicated from the Orthodox church for marrying a Catholic was one of the things in the movie. Then she killed herself after finding out what he did to criminals... or was it that she killed herself after being wrongly told that Vlad was dead? Not sure which.

That of course is pure crap :) ....the story...the movie might be good...I belive it was a Romanian movie...never saw it tho :lol:

He didn't actually eat people? You totally just shattered my sense of childhood wonder I had the first time I read Brahm Stoker's Dracula. Thanks alot Baley.

:cool: :lol::)

The nobles? I thought he used to impale the turks he captured. Terror was his main weapon against the turkish armies. Or so I read.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.