• Bao-Dur
    • T3
    • Handmaiden
    • Hanharr

T3?

I dont get it...

This is crazy!

Why is it crazy?

He has a monstrous Con, and a monstrous Dex, and ALL of his Dex counts towards improving his armor class and his chance to hit with ranged weapons.

With his high intelligence all his skills get maxed, making him just all-round useful to have about, so long as you don't need him to heal you or be stealthy. He has a relatively low number of feats, allowing you to choose dual-strike for him giving him great bonuses to hit. Give him a pair of fully upgraded Elite Watchman Blasters and top-notch droid armor, with his prototype shield from Nar Shadaa, and his droid regeneration package, and he has like an armor class of 40, an energy shield that never runs out, dishing out tremendous damage because he almost never misses, and mountains of vitality points that regenerate quickly.

Mandalore is more versatile, being able to switch between close-up and ranged combat, and is probably the best all-round combat NPC. HK-47 is better for ranged combat against certain targets (human's with assassination protocols enabled), but T3 has more staying power, and that counts for a lot. It's a lot easier to take HK-47 down in a large fight than T3, making T3 ultimately more "tough" in a pitched battle, purely because he hangs around longer.

I'm gonna have to say Hanharr. The carpet impressed me in helping the exile escape from the Jekk'Jekk Tar. And unlike Mira, who had to sneak through the level just to survive, Hanharr met his opponents head on and didn't give and inch (wow i sound like a coach) thanks to his wookie fury... :p

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Mandalore is the toughest. No contest.

with the right items he can have CON 18-20 and replenish life/regenetate 10+, and strenght 18-20.

this with Ludo kresh's war sword and you got your own unbeatable meatwall.(priceless for counculars adn sentinels who prefer to keep enemies at gun range)

Sanity is for the weak!

T3 is one of the few who isn't emotionally scarred, being a mechanoid. And HK-47 had to get repaired more than T3, who got bashed by HK-50 how many times? and kept running. (w00t)

Blasphemy...he was never bashed by HK-50s ...he kicked their metal asses :blink:

What about when you arrive on on Peragus? They had to make repairs to him then. :cool: