M.Tims Fanart

I think silver would be furious :blink:"

Furious?... or... intrigued? :blink:
Silver is more of a guy anyway

Funny, one of my co-workers said that last week. Of course, this is the same co-worker who's commented several times on my alleged hotness, so I know it wasn't a commentary on my appearance when he said I'm like a guy. :shifty:

She seems to belive she doesn't have any talent

Not for drawing, no... I'm more of a writing type of gal.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Not for drawing, no... I'm more of a writing type of gal.

I know...that's what I meant you're as talentless at drawong as I am :">

Funny, one of my co-workers said that last week. Of course, this is the same co-worker who's commented several times on my alleged hotness, so I know it wasn't a commentary on my appearance when he said I'm like a guy.

Your alleged hotness :blink:

Furious?... or... intrigued?

So you'd want me to do it :shifty: ?

.... who loves writing fanfics

Yes, that IS sort of what I was getting at... :blink:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

So you'd want me to do it :blink: ?

Well, as terrifying as the experience might be, I think I'm going to have to pass. :shifty:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Lesbians :">  :D

Interesting... but why are they both cyclops? :(

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Someone obviously has trouble reading expressions Silvershadow...

:p

Gee, I can't possibly imagine why that would be... :("

EDIT: I see Bailey appears to have decided against the Atton/Disciple one...

I will admit, I was a little curious... :(

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------