M.Tims Fanart

I'm starting to get a little worried now every time I see this thread with "Last Post by Bailey" written next to it... :lol:

Seriously, man... I think your post count went up by like 300 since Friday. :lol:

Boring weekend, was it?

:"> Very boring...and I'm at school now :lol: ...won't post much that's for sure :)

OMG Baley you are still posting! I thought you'd have to stop whilst at school ... looks like you are more like HK than we realise! "... won't ever stop -- ever -- ..." (Michael Biehn, as Kyle Reece referring to the eponymous villian, in Terminator, 1984)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Ooh! Ooh! I know! Mission and Dustil! ;)

And Visas. Why is there no Visas/Exile Romance art anywhere?

Oh, and why didn't she have a russian accent? ;)

...sexiest language ever...

No my friend, Italian is a sexy language. None of that guteral spitting and glottal hacking that you hear in French, Portuguese and Spanish: just melifluous banter that flows like milk and honey over the ears. Not as harsh as the German tongue, nor as hectic as the Russian and Persian cousins: just pure sensual, salacious and seductive.

:D

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

No my friend, Italian is a sexy language. None of that guteral spitting and glottal hacking that you hear in French, Portuguese and Spanish: just melifluous banter that flows like milk and honey over the ears. :D

VICTORY! (w00t) I have caught you horribly misreading/misunderstanding a statement in your own foul mother tongue! ;)

I didn't say Italian wasn't sexy...I said Russian was sexiest! Learn english, noob.

j/k :D

No my friend, Italian is a sexy language. None of that guteral spitting and glottal hacking that you hear in French, Portuguese and Spanish: just melifluous banter that flows like milk and honey over the ears. :D

VICTORY! (w00t) I have caught you horribly misreading/misunderstanding a statement in your own foul mother tongue! ;)

I didn't say Italian wasn't sexy...I said Russian was sexiest! Learn english, noob.

j/k :D

I have just pondered your statement, and I have discovered that "No my friend, Italian is a sexy language" is not a misunderstanding, as it first contests my statement "No, my friend..." = No Russian is not sexiest, and then gives an alternative, with evidence "...Italian is a sexy language. None of that..." = claim + evidence in support.

I think that pretty much cancels my Victory parade through Red Square... :">

I have just pondered your statement, and I have discovered that "No my friend, Italian is a sexy language" is not a misunderstanding, as it first contests my statement "No, my friend..." = No Russian is not sexiest, and then gives an alternative, with evidence "...Italian is a sexy language.  None of that..." = claim + evidence in support.

I think that pretty much cancels my Victory parade through Red Square...  :">

That's okay.

As I have said before (though not to you, directly) you're grasp of English is several standard deviations above my grasp of Russian (or Italian, for that matter). ;)

I think I may be deaf or missing some critical neurological element -- certainly I have a lot of trouble with the diction in music -- so I take a lot longer to learn foreign languages .... and my accent is atrocious (so I am quite comfortable in the written media!) ;)

But I will grant you that John Cleese did make a good argument for the sexiness of the Russian language in A Fish Called Wanda. ;)

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Actually I can't even remeber him :"> ...but LS seems better >_<

He is Carth's son. You meet him at the Sith Academy on Korriban in Kotor 1.

I like how you have captured in Dustil's expression the fact that he is trying to overcome his dark past, but is hopeful, and strenghened by Mission's prescence. Mission seems concerned, but supportive.

I know who he is...I just don't remeber his face :">

Did you meet him if you were male?

Yep, you had to wonder about on near the Ebon Hawk until a passer-by from Carth's past wondered past and made a comment about Dustil being alive (which triggered the Korriban event when you got there).

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Liar. You obviously remember his face! You just did a fan-art of him

That was actualy a random white male face :">

He is there whether or not Revan is male or female. Maybe its time for a replay

Last time I tried I got bored right after Taris >_<

So does nyone care to give me a sugestion :p ?

I know who he is...I just don't remeber his face :">

Meh... he just looks roughly like a younger version of Carth. (Not as attractive, though :) )

Excellent work on the drawing, BTW. :shifty:

Does anybody care for a female Exile and Handmaiden

I know you do... :thumbsup:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital