coolest item

The sexy dancer's outfit I got after shaking my groove thing for Vogga the Hutt.

Very much like Leia's outfit. Hutts must have a thing for metal bikinis.

I wore it around for a while but without much success. The defensive bonus on something like that must be  -10.  And Atton didn't even notice!!

Check out the dancer outfit mod in my signature. There is one that actually looks exactly like the Leia outfit and an Oola styled on, plus they have defensive bonuses, which are fully explained why and how in the item descriptions.

I really didn't like most of the items in game. Thats why I made my own. I think my Jedi Armor and Mantle of the Force mask are far cooler than anything they had in game :ermm:

aight people,i thought this would be interesting to chat about.i'm sure ya all went thru the game several times so i need your oppinion on this.WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST ITEM IN THE GAME? ( armor , robes,implants,crystals.....anything!!!!)

let's hear it :geek:

two-handed lightsaber with Weaponmaster crystal,and your crystal.

Drak your armour looks quite cool but the LS version makes you look like Robocop

Then don't use it :)

Its supposed to be a combination of mandalorian type armor with electromesh and encrusted force crystals, and the mask is based off of Jango Fett's helmet, hence the look.

You could say the same for alot of heavier armors and the Force Mask style masks though, except at least my stuff matches instead of running around looking like you have the fashion sense and matching abilities of a retarded elcectic jawa!

Drak your armour looks quite cool but the LS version makes you look like Robocop

Then don't use it :lol:

Its supposed to be a combination of mandalorian type armor with electromesh and encrusted force crystals, and the mask is based off of Jango Fett's helmet, hence the look.

You could say the same for alot of heavier armors and the Force Mask style masks though, except at least my stuff matches instead of running around looking like you have the fashion sense and matching abilities of a retarded elcectic jawa!

could you maybe email me the mod for the stuff you created?it seems rather interesting.