Force Crush?

I remember reading in previews that The Sith Lords would feature a deadly new Force power called Force Crush, where you literally torture your enemy. Heck, it's even in the intro video.

I'm playing through TSL for the second time and this time I am a Sith Lord, so I was expecting Force Crush as an available power.

But it is nowhere to be found, plus I've read Gamespot's guide and they don't have it listed.

Where is it? Is it even in the game?

Keep playing. It's there.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

i got it on dantooine when i was supposed to meet with the remaining members of the jedi order but they were all dead cuz of me.so kreia start's blabbing something about me being her failiure,she knocks me down,leaves,and i get force crush,best force power by far!!!die worm! :huh:

What would be cool is if the main PC said "I crush you head!" when s/he did it

and then the animation would be the PC squeeezing the enemy's head with thumb and index finger.

:lol:

Been watching a bit too much Kids In The Hall, have we?

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Solar Xero? we were trying to keep the element of surprise for spiff but never mind

It's okay, don't worry about it. I searched "Force Crush" in the boards and I came across a post that explained what happens. I don't know what other twists occur when you play as a dark side character though. But I did know you fight Kreia if you kill all of the Jedi Masters. So far I've killed the one on Nar Shadaa. Zek-Zar Kieill or something like that.

Just be more careful next time Solar Xero. :lol:

Force crush is the best. I usually add it to my force power list with KSE early in the game. Doesn't matter if I'm playing darkside or light, it's a must have :D I think it needs more of a crunching sound when you use it though.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

Force crush is the best. I usually add it to my force power list with KSE early in the game. Doesn't matter if I'm playing darkside or light, it's a must have :D I think it needs more of a crunching sound when you use it though.

It makes the wrong sound in the finished game. If you go to www.pcgamemods.com under the KotOR II section you will be able to find a fixed version of the force crush sound. It is well worth the download, the sound is much better than the one that force crush normally makes, which for some reason is the same sound as throw lightsaber....

the films were a bit stinky tho.

And how! I got season 1 on DVD though... good stuff.

But as this is totally off-topic, I will stop talking about Kids In The Hall.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Hehe, I just got around to installing the force crush sound mod, and I love the new CRUNCH sound :lol:

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195