• Anakin Skywalker
    • Luke Skywalker
    • Count Dooku
    • Arca Jeth
    • Yoda
    • Mace Windu
    • Darth Malak (LOL)

LOL malak!

this is a bitch of a question for multiple reasons...

Mace Windu is the most skilled, he is after all a form VII master (hence the purple lightsaber) and i think he is only the 2nd jeid ever to master this form.... but dont quote me on that.

however... Obi Wan would beat mace windu because he's also very skilled, clever but also the luckest jedi that ever lived, i think lucas said that Obi Wan was the best duelest ever because he was so lucky

but again.. however..

luke would beat any of them, he may not be as skilled or anything, but the force is with him, and he's the only jedi to ever have had the force truely on his side. the force see's luke as the only pure, unarrogent and general really nice guy which is why luke ends up so powerful with so little training. this basically makes him invincable

But i'll vote mace, cus he doesnt have amazing luck, he doesnt have invincable status he's just a bad ass with a purple blade (w00t)

'I did it all for the wookies'

meh, i'd like to see anyone else take on palpatine AND anakin (vader by then) and still hold his own for a while...

i mean, the 2 most powerful sith ever attacking you and he was caught off guard by anakins betrayal.

oh and he made a joke out of jango fett. ah well, he's dead now

why did you say yoda was the best.. i mean he jumps a lot, but he's a consular.. he pretty much sucks when it comes to lightsaber..

i cant find anywhere which is good for kotor talk, only really this place and lucas arts forum (which is full of children)

sniff :">

malak wasnt bad with a saber... he could do that really cool multiple twirly thing when he ignited it... then he's wave his hand in a 'come on then' movement

meh

meh, i'd like to see anyone else take on palpatine AND anakin (vader by then) and still hold his own for a while...

i mean, the 2 most powerful sith ever attacking you and he was caught off guard by anakins betrayal.

oh and he made a joke out of jango fett. ah well, he's dead now

why did you say yoda was the best.. i mean he jumps a lot, but he's a consular.. he pretty much sucks when it comes to lightsaber..

Episode 2,Yoda Versus Dooku,I rest my case.

I put Anakin because he slaughters the entire Jedi temple. Has anyone else managed to do that? No.  :D

He killed some 3-10 year olds and the jedi knights in the temple,Ki-Adi-Mundi wasn't there,Obi-Wan wasn't there,Yoda Wasn't there,the only Master he beat was Mace Windu of which he surprise attacked when mace was expecting a friend he gets this whiny little bastard that kills him to Save Sidious and his knwledge of bringing people from the dead to make sure Padme doesn't die in birth and ends up killing her himself.Palpatine had already surprise attacked Shaak Ti,Stass Allie,and Kit Fisto(saddest part of the battle besides mace's death,losing kit fisto)