Darth Traya vs. Darth Sidious

What's up with it is that it is made-up by SuperShadow. <_<

He's full of **** and that's all there is to it. For more information, go here.

"Learn to harness your anger and control your fear. Dominate your emotions! But do not let them overcome you; for they can surely cause you to fall to the dark side.

If you expect to win against a Sith then you need to fight like a Sith! If you do not, you will always be met with defeat."

-- Jedi Master Seraphis Dakari

Isnt supershadow that guy that was wrong on every aspect regarding KotOR2 prior to release of game but continued to say he had inside connections at LA on the LA forums?

Just wondering if same person, name sounds familiar (PS: hehe, never been to site as its Anglefire and if people cant be bothered to get real servers with domain names, I cant be bothered to visit)

PS: I see NCR had added yet anouther brilliantly argued and debated comment hes reknown for to this thread!

PPS:

Ah, good old nerd debates....

The real question is: would a star destroyer win or the Enterprise?

LOL, Star Destroyer, wouldnt even be a contest! :wub:

Guest MacleodCorp

Palpatine all the way! Kriea was not a diplomate, and she has no experience is hidding in plain site in front of many Jedi. Palpatine has the resources and skills! Even though I hated Darth Maul, anyone who can train that guy had to be good! Sion is the result of a reackless living, even Vader is reackless!!

People, please. It is not Master Vander. It is Master VandAr.

Stass Allie

Saesie Tiin

Mace Windu(one of the saddest deaths I ever saw in star wars,he is one of my favorite masters sad.gif )

Kit Fisto(same as mace windu sad.gif )

so that would be 4 jedi masters,and one alone was about to kill Sidious' ass until the little brat stepped in when Mace thought he'd help him.

Uhm, actually it is...

1. Mace Windu

2. Kit Fisto

3. Saesee Tiin

4. Agen Kolar

These are the four Jedi Masters who go to arrest Palpatine. If you want to see for yourself, go here. Not to mention that it is clear as day when watching the trailer.

Plus, from the official sources I read (haven't read the novelization yet) Sidious was

actually winning but instead let Mace get the better of him so Anakin would think Palpatine was helpless and being attacked by Mace. This would ultimately get the better of Anakin so he would think he was helping Palpatine and doing the right thing by killing Mace.

he actually is getting beaten by mace as mace forces the battle onto the edge of the building,and when palpsy is losing because mace reflects his force lightning back into his face does he go"ohhhh helllllppp meeee,I'm mellllttttinnngg"

What's up with it is that it is made-up by SuperShadow. <_<

He's full of **** and that's all there is to it. For more information, go here.

That is a suprising amount of info shoveled against that guy. BTW:Most of those midichlorien counts are just wack. For Example: Revan was stronger than Malak in the force but he is shown as weaker. Also, It shows Chewbaca as stronger in the force than a "needs to be considered for training" jedi... I don't know about you, but I'm sure that Chewie didn't use the force in the movies. I think this emoticon can accuratly describe my thoughts on that: >_<

Well,  Common sense goes with Sidious(sp?).  Not becase he is male, but simply his midiclorien count is so freaking high. At 20,000, (3rd highest in history, if my mind serves me correctly) it really isn't a contest anymore, Traya has a fried, charred, and in most ways dead body, while Sidious isn't breaking a sweat. I mean, look at Luke, if it wasn't for his father he would have died rather quickly, and the Emperor was just toying with him there.  So all things considered I belive that Sidious would win by a landslide. Besides, If Traya tried to catch him unawares with her lightsaber, Darth Varder would  probobly be there to parry the blow.(RotJ) >_<

which 2 had higher midicloriens then sideos? vader and ?

Traya was a Sidious clone.

In terms of character creation ... I think so too.

Palpatine all the way! Kriea was not a diplomate, and she has no experience is hidding in plain site in front of many Jedi.

That's because Palpatine had the luxury of being a "Sith-in-hiding" his whole life while Traya was once a Jedi Master. So naturally, the other Masters would recognize her. But then, even right in their own arena, Kreia was able to hide her presence all together when she didn't want others to know she was around. Even Atris didn't see or sense her, but she was there.

That is a suprising amount of info shoveled against that guy.

Yeah. I found it a little more than disturbing that this guy knows all that about the real SuperShadow. I think it might be due to the fact that he is SuperShadow and is simply creatin alter-egos on the net for attention. I confronted him about it, but he didn't admit to it. :thumbsup:

Who knows? Maybe he's not. :thumbsup:

"Learn to harness your anger and control your fear. Dominate your emotions! But do not let them overcome you; for they can surely cause you to fall to the dark side.

If you expect to win against a Sith then you need to fight like a Sith! If you do not, you will always be met with defeat."

-- Jedi Master Seraphis Dakari

I am going to say Darth Sidious , he doesn't really seem like that great of a lightsaber duelist, but he is very strong in the force and real manupulative, not to mention very intelligiant, he created the false war between the republic and the seperatists to weaken the Jedi and the republic...so in the end destroying both would be quite easy...

Fear of Yoda is a path to the dark side...