Who do you think should/will make KOTOR 3?

Who do you think should/will make KOTOR 3?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think should/will make KOTOR 3?

• Bioware - Only a master can show you how its done
    • Obsidian- They only needed more time
    • Lucasarts (internally) - Lets give them a go
    • Other - (Please State)

Since Bioware has moved on and Obsidian is busy, I'll go with Pandemic, Raven or Factor 5. I'd like LA to wait for OE, but Lucasarts seems to like to churn things out at rapid pace. I doubt they've learned anything from the whole Sith Lords debacle.

Since Bioware has moved on and Obsidian is busy, I'll go with Pandemic, Raven or Factor 5.  I'd like LA to wait for OE, but Lucasarts seems to like to churn things out at rapid pace.  I doubt they've learned anything from the whole Sith Lords debacle.

At the same time, however, LA should probably have a permanent KOTOR staff that does everything except the actual coding. This is not Jedi Knight. This is HUGE.

In other words, by the time they sign a developer, they've already got all the dialogues written out, the voice acting done, all the movies made, etc. They have *complete* owership of the story.

If they do this, they will be able to make more games and keep the quality high.

(w00t) Not all great writers can write an RPG storyline :p
Why not? Basically they could bring in one of the heavyweight EU writers and let him do whatever he wanted.

Zahn? ;)

Well, he is the only EU writer that can write, lol :ph34r:

EDIT: books wise

Blue lorry yellow lorry blue lorry yellow lorry blorry. D'oh.

On a side note.  I liked that stuff about the "True Sith".  It adds to the game and gives you a new perspective on what you view the Sith as.

But then again it makes K1's sith look poor.

It's kinda like with the whole overpowering Kreia thing.

Sion's gone to whining, Nihilus fails to show his power during his fight against the Exile, Jedi Masters got killed quickly with one zap, Exile falls also after a single zap (uuh it's probably cuz Dantooine runs thru Kreia and then she's unstoppable but on Malachor you can beat her however you want).

It all gives the feeling of 'you haven't seen anything yet'.

ON-TOPIC: Let's give LA a try. After all - they can't rush themselves can they? :D