Alternate endings... KOTOR1 had more?

I dunno but I think Kotor2 sotory sucked. It wasnt so interesting as Kotor1 sotry. In fact I dont think there were to much choices for you to end this game. I eneded as a light jedi without any romance nothing I just escaped ruiined malachor 5 and went who know where.

Any of you finished as dark jedi or had different ending than me? Just curious. :thumbsup:

Dark side, Kreia has different things to say about 'the future' (at the very end). You also don't get the Mira/Hanhar bit at the end.

So, the ending isn't really that different - but the game up to that point is fairly different (quests and missons/what side you pick to defend etc), so can be worthwhile to play at least the 4 planets as both DS/LS.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

You got it. Which is why I haven't played the end sections beyond finishing the 4 planets ever since completing the game-entire as LS/DS once each. :D

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Oh I forgot - some intrepid folks are working on a mod to restore some of the unused ending material in the game files. There's a big thread on it (restoration project) - check it out.

OH in this point I find KOTOR1 better. Because it had so many different endings. BTW did you encounter Revan directly in the game?

I find many points of kotor 2 unfinished or bad. For exmple what happened to all the jedi of coruscant? What happened to characters like Jolee Bindo or Juhani from Kotor1 they were jedi 2. And why the hell sith pesuaded me all the game thingking Im the only one left from Jedi when there were bunch of other jedi in Kotor2 like Jedi council masters, Bastila who only appears on Telos after you save it... and so on.

More than 2 different endings in KotOR? No way; you either reigned supreme as a sith lord or get patted to the back by Republic. Nothing else.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

More than 2 different endings in KotOR? No way; you either reigned supreme as a sith lord or get patted to the back by Republic. Nothing else.

Not true. Visit pcgamemods.com in the KOTOR 1 Sidequests. You'll find an...alternate ending. Where as Female DS Revan, you die with Carth Onasi aboard the Star Forge.

OH in this point I find KOTOR1 better. Because it had so many different endings. BTW did you encounter Revan directly in the game?

I find many points of kotor 2 unfinished or bad. For exmple what happened to all the jedi of coruscant? What happened to characters like Jolee Bindo or Juhani from Kotor1 they were jedi 2. And why the hell sith pesuaded me all the game thingking Im the only one left from Jedi when there were bunch of other jedi in Kotor2 like Jedi council masters, Bastila who only appears on Telos after you save it... and so on.

did you play the game and listen. They thought you where the last jedi because.

1. They could not feel the other jedi. So the sith were lead to believe you as the last jedi. Kinda like Yoda and obi when vader couldn't find them. Yet vader was given credit for killing all the jedi. :)

2. The Exile info was leaked. So the sith were able to locate you. You are black spot in the force.

3. The Exile was being used as bait to bring out the sith.

Jolee Bindo or Juhani dead. You killed them or the sith killed them in a great jedi hunt. Though Jolee was not really a jedi was he? Left the order many years ago.

Bastila might not be jedi anymore or just doesn't trust the exile.

The problem with writing this story is all the ways things could come out. You try to make a game in 13 months and see how well you do. I like KOTOR 2 and I do not compare it with K1 because they are different games.

I do agree some holes are in the story but I like making my own stories why things are the way they are.

The story sucked badly. I felt as if it was something fast made so LA can earn money fast. maybe Bioware would make far better job on this. There 2 many characters in the game that were suposed to be key chracter but instead they turned in to something that wasnt necesary like for example Atris...she wasnt needed at all, same is for Darth Nihilus... to the half of the game you wonder what big role will he play in the story and then you just realized you killed him easy. Not to mention ending suck badly and story was way 2 boring.... no huge misteries in it...nothing.....Kotor 2 is a major disapointment for me comparting to best game ever Kotor 1.

True

Yes, true.

But at least those two endings were actually different! (and representitive with the LS/DS path you choose).

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)