"Bastila

Mira

HK-47

T3-M4

Atton

Mandalore

Visas Marr

Handmaiden"

Can't see Mandalore as a party member this time around. Far to important to be spending his time running around on the Hawk again.

He must gather the Mandalorians for WAR

I agree, but that just makes it sound stranger to me that you want the characters to go to Mandalore in KotOR3.

Please, Mandalore the home planet of the Mandalorians. From there he has the ability to make every Man or Child to fight for him. Mandalore is the center of the Mandalore sector, the capital from there Mandalore rules all. They are conqueres, yes, but they are also rulers.

Mandalore has a perfect plot for the next game in order to finish of the Mandalorian story is a great way. To say that Mandalore is a inperfect world for the next game, is in the same boat as Onderon was or Manaan in their games. There ain't no problem is writing a good story on Mandalore. Especially sence it's the Mandalorian home world, a thousand thing can happen there. Mandalore and his Canon of Honor Mandalorian will start their last Crusade against the Sith from that world.

DXUN, was just a base Planet Mandalore the Ultimate used. That was it's entire purpose. You don't think the Mandalorians are dumb enough to have their main base on MANDALORE do you? It's better to keep the home secret, so that the Republic or Sith will never find it.

And please don't even start with me on plot, seeing as how your planets aren't worth the time they are given.

Like Nar Shadda, which has nothing to do with the Sith. No sith artifact is on Nar Shadda, and if one was it's the stupidest thing I've heard so far.

Yavin 4 has the Exar Kun/Sadow temples, the Ancient Jedi city, possible Massasi tribes, and perhaps a hidden Jedi Master. More to offer then ten times of a planet we've already seen. It won't mess with Continuity either, not unless the writers descide to mess wiht continuity. Coruscant will be enough for a city world, serving the same purpose as Nar Shadda and Taris, only on a bigger scale.

All your sith planets are ten minute worlds with hardly anything to even do.

New Sith worlds this time around are much better suited, because New Sith worlds will be in the Outer Rim. We don't need to go to Sith planets we already know, perhaps one of them, but not all 3.

And how in the blue hell can you tell me about Planets not being chosen about plot, but for just liking them when you pick ****ing Vjun. I've noticed a lot lately that fans love to popluate planets that don't need to be populated. One fan had Dagobah having great cities once, and not Vjun. Not only that, but the only reason it's even there is to know that it was sucked dry by the force. Firstly that was a plot point for KOTOR 2, and the guy who sucked planets is now dead. Unless you want another guy who can suck planets.

KOTOR 2 must be completed

One question: Which Planet Mandalore? The Mandalorians change all the time, and in Kotor II, their base is a Dxun...

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

One question: Which Planet Mandalore? The Mandalorians change all the time, and in Kotor II, their base is a Dxun...

Mandalore's use other planets to hang their helmet, but Mandalore is the actual home planet. Dxun was just a Base, Mandalore is HOME.

When Mandalore's begin crusades they use other planets for bases, most likely to keep their home hidden so the Republic or Sith won't find it. Plus they might want to start their wars closer to known space.

There is only one Mandalore, conquered by Mandalore the first, and is still the home of the Mandalorians. Boba Fett now rules it.

Lastly, Seriously Obsidian and Bioware, take this to heart. THE EXPLORABLE AREAS NEED TO BE LARGER OVER ALL. Thats my BIGGEST complaint from parts 1 and 2, I would like to see twice (if not more) as much explorable areas in the game.

I agree with you there. A bit of openendedness for those who want it. Those who don't want it would really not be missing out on anything.

When you go to Tatooine, Anchorhead is NOT the only city that you should be able to go to (even if it is the only city which hooks into the main plot).

Actually Plano, I wasnt speaking so much as multiple cities on each planet (although thats cool to) as I was some of the areas.

For example, in KotOR2, after doing the starting area and then Telos, Dantoine was a mojor letdown and sooooo small compared.

Same thing applied for KotoR1 when you think back to Tantooine outside areas or Wookie homeworld.

Just make all the areas larger with more to do in them. Give us extra areas/zones on each planet, make exploration a larger part of the game. Exploration doesnt take away from the storyline at all but creates a more epic feeling to the games IMO.

Please, Mandalore the home planet of the Mandalorians. From there he has the ability to make every Man or Child to fight for him. Mandalore is the center of the Mandalore sector, the capital from there Mandalore rules all. They are conqueres, yes, but they are also rulers.

Mandalore has a perfect plot for the next game in order to finish of the Mandalorian story is a great way. To say that Mandalore is a inperfect world for the next game, is in the same boat as Onderon was or Manaan in their games. There ain't no problem is writing a good story on Mandalore. Especially sence it's the Mandalorian home world, a thousand thing can happen there. Mandalore and his Canon of Honor Mandalorian will start their last Crusade against the Sith from that world.

My only trouble is that trying to recruit the Mandalorians to join the war against the Sith is a bit like preaching to the choir - Revan already won Canderous over and made him his loyal follower in the first game.

If Revan say "come", then Mandalore and his armies will follow, even over a cliff, so there doesn't seem to be much need to deal with the Mandalorians in KotOR3, because once the war begins, we know they stand with Revan no matter what - it has already been firmly established.

Yes, the Mandalorians will undoubtedly be heavily involved in the final confrontations, but there is little reason to see them until them, and I doubt KotOR3 will just be one long battlescene. The KotOR games have been strongly driven by plot and character depth, so the third game is almost certainly going to be so as well.

I don't see the actual war with the true Sith beginning until the final act of the game (equal to finding the Star Forge system in the first game or returning to Dantooine to meet the council in the second), though I do expect that final act to be longer this time.

One fan had Dagobah having great cities once, and not Vjun. Not only that, but the only reason it's even there is to know that it was sucked dry by the force. Firstly that was a plot point for KOTOR 2, and the guy who sucked planets is now dead. Unless you want another guy who can suck planets.

Actually, I was sort of planning to have Nihilus back... or not, dending on how you look at it. Point is, I just thought Nihilus had way too much potential to be killed off as he was in KotOR2. Not that I'm saying Nihilus will be miraculously resurrected as in some crappy D&D game. No, it will make a lot of sense. I actually replayed the confrontation with Nihilus yesterday and realized there were some details in there that would indeed speak in favor of a return for Nihilus... of sorts.

My only trouble is that trying to recruit the Mandalorians to join the war against the Sith is a bit like preaching to the choir - Revan already won Canderous over and made him his loyal follower in the first game.

If Revan say "come", then Mandalore and his armies will follow, even over a cliff, so there doesn't seem to be much need to deal with the Mandalorians in KotOR3, because once the war begins, we know they stand with Revan no matter what - it has already been firmly established.

Yes, the Mandalorians will undoubtedly be heavily involved in the final confrontations, but there is little reason to see them until them, and I doubt KotOR3 will just be one long battlescene. The KotOR games have been strongly driven by plot and character depth, so the third game is almost certainly going to be so as well.

I don't see the actual war with the true Sith beginning until the final act of the game (equal to finding the Star Forge system in the first game or returning to Dantooine to meet the council in the second), though I do expect that final act to be longer this time.

What's your point? Just because the Mandalorians will follow Revan means nothing. Their hasn't been a Mandalore on Mandalore is some 50 years. Canderous got what he could out of known space, now he must return to Mandalore and get what he can from their. Who knows how many escaped to home.

Canderous also can call for more beings from around him SECTOR to wear the armor of Mandalore for the coming war.

He needs to get a few ships ,and some War Droids. And like I said there's also the big unfinished plot point of there being TWO Mandalore's. HK-47 faught a Mandalore in known space, and was defeated by him. Mandalore the Ultimate died at Malachor as such, HK-47 did not fight him. Not to mention that KOTOR 2 has him built after the Malachor 5 battle. So he faught another. So right there is a big plot point for the Mandalorian story. Perhaps the Sith find Mandalore, and attack and you the PC will have to help the Mandalorians defend. Perhaps you have battle with one of the last mythosaur beast, thought dead thousands of years before. If you know as much about the Mandalorians as I do, you'd know that Mandalore has plenty to offer.

From planet Mandalore, Canderous can gather,build, and train without having to worry about the Republic or Sith(as of right now). On DXUN, he had to keep quiet, but he doesn't have to do that anymore.

It's time for Mandalore to return home, and gather an army. What conflicts he runs into while doing it, is the great thing about it all.

What's your point? Just because the Mandalorians will follow Revan means nothing. Their hasn't been a Mandalore on Mandalore is some 50 years. Canderous got what he could out of known space, now he must return to Mandalore and get what he can from their. Who knows how many escaped to home.

Canderous also can call for more beings from around him SECTOR to wear the armor of Mandalore for the coming war.

Yes, but KotOR3 won't be a game about the Mandalorians struggle to prepare for the coming war - it will be a game about the struggles of the remaining jedi to find Revan, confront the true Sith, and save the Republic.

All of the preparations of Mandalore/Canderous can be easily established in a few conversations and cutscenes. There just doesn't seem to be any need to have jedi go to the Mandalorian homeworld to help with this. Besides, you said yourself that Mandalore shouldn't be a group member this time around, because he would be too busy preparing his people for war to hang around the Ebon Hawk. How does that add up?

It would be far more impressive to me to have the protagonists of the new game finallly find Revan and bring him/her back to a Republic driven to to the brink of disaster and then have Mandalore casually turn up and say, "Good to see you again, Revan. The Mandalorians are ready to follow your commands!"

Yes, but KotOR3 won't be a game about the Mandalorians struggle to prepare for the coming war - it will be a game about the struggles of the remaining jedi to find Revan, confront the true Sith, and save the Republic.

All of the preparations of Mandalore/Canderous can be easily established in a few conversations and cutscenes. There just doesn't seem to be any need to have jedi go to the Mandalorian homeworld to help with this. Besides, you said yourself that Mandalore shouldn't be a group member this time around, because he would be too busy preparing his people for war to hang around the Ebon Hawk. How does that add up?

It would be far more impressive to me to have the protagonists of the new game finallly find Revan and bring him/her back to a Republic driven to to the brink of disaster and then have Mandalore casually turn up and say, "Good to see you again, Revan. The Mandalorians are ready to follow your commands!"

and the Mandalorians are apart of that struggle.

It adds ups just the same as it would for any NPC.

Actually from what I read of writers, they tend to stay away from the,"Just pop up," notion these days, and would rather develope the characters more, and then put them into the action.

Mandalore actually has a point to the Sith War, and a great story can come from it. Far better than your Nar Shadda, which has nothing to do with the Sith War, nor should. At least Mandalore has the characteristic actually having a point in the Sith War. Being the home of the Mandalorians and all.

There are many reasons, and story's that can come from the planet. Canderous and his Mandalorians should be well developed, not just in mere cut scenes, but by actually spending time with them and their society. I'm sure KOTOR 3 won't take place more than a year after KOTOR 2, unless Sith are really stupid to give Republic that much time to prepare. The Mandalorians must prepare quick.

Not to Mention that Mandalore is a perfect way to see how the Power of Mandalore really works.

NON-FREAKING OPTIONAL PROLOGUE

at the begining, before character creation, you start as Revan, titled as such, in the sith empire, master feats, the whole 9 yards of the Foot-to-Posterior style, you fight a few dudes, learn bout force, and can't access menu (pause with white button only on xbox, but no items switching, this will be like using an axe to cut butter, purposeful overkill) you then meet an NPC, Pivitol, but you don't know that, he asks about you, you answer the ending of Kotor's 1, telling of Revan as light or dark, Bastila, Juhani, Carth, everyone from kotor 1 that you could kill or usurp, or screw with or love, and whether you are a dude, or gal, adn you class/prestige

following this you get the tar kicked out of you in a cutscene

next, you are transfered to a similarly god like exile, full robes like revan, so no sex definition yet, you are approached by the same NPC, robes up and all, asked questions about the fate of everyone from KOTOR 2, deaths, light, Dark, etc. answer about ending, and then light/dark, then male/female, and class/prestige; promptly to be cut down in a cut scene

Now after doing this, you go to character generation, and depending on who died/lived form kotor 1 and 2, you start outside a ship that has just landed on...

DANTOOINE

Mandalore has gone to Coruscant to Find you as the final Biding of Kreia before she left, she knew the order would be reforged, and whichever order that would be re-<i>forged</i> (hint hint, Rakata copycats!) and you would be key to it coming around. the star map ruins are here BTW. now you see mandalorians at every possible choke point, securiety point, door, and landing pad (hint* not just the corellian yt-700 Ebon hawk we know and love, also maybe a yt-1100 "outrider" prototype Dash rendar style) as you are cutscene walking to the enclave, mandalorians kowtowing and kissing butt like crazy to mandalore, he tells you that the mandalorians we again impressed upon by the battle of telos upon the ravager, and that all the jedi characters (Bindo not included, but you do see a construction site, that looks like it is near complete, but no equipment... odd.) came here and uninted to rebuild the order, or should they be darksided, Mira, handmaiden, and hranharr (d@m^ you mira, why didn't you finish the beastie off, he still ends up dark, no matter what you say) along with a kreia style revival, atris (dark as can be, but you don't learn this yet) rebuilt the korriban, telos, and yavin darkside places, should mira be light, she is to be replaced by a named char. a new one., and handmaiden, will always fall to darkness, and juhani could be Dark TBD, the rest were light to begin with or were reformed by a boy who seemed familiar but they did not know

Mandalore has joind with the jedi because they are to be respected and learned from, and they need protection by non-force sensitive wariors of the highest quality, arrogant mandalorian, so the gaurd the jedi, and with the remaning "sith" assasins, there has been plenty enough action for them, and they are uninted with the jedi. now he shows you into...

THE JEDI ENCLAVE

wow, it is thriving, and twice it's twice the size of when you last saw it, two floors above, and below, and below... (star map, fully repaired) you see rakata "healers" who "healed" the enclave and now use the force to build things, and are part of the jedi, refraining from missions b/c of darkside tendancies

NOTE: most of the aforementioned ideas that can be written on load scenes and random speaking by npcs, should be to save and shave DEV time.

you see a council, that has been waiting for you, atton is arguing with visas, that mandalore couldn't be back yet, that hyperspace doesn't work that fast, still defiant to the last he is. on the council is a old old old bindo meditating, he says "how the work going on the final bed for my coprate form?"

"Aggravated Reply: Sir it is on schedule, for the 20th time today. Why must meatbags care so about a container to house themselves in their decomposing state of life? :Sigh: You say you will stay after you are burried, but I have never seen a Meatbag retain a sentient state without a Meatbag to house their memory core and actuators."

w00t.gif WOOT WOOT WOOT w00t.gif

now visas tells you that those assembled here, atton, her, Carth's son- who uninted them, and all the other jedi from the previous games. after a buncha' yammering about the force and stuff, and how some are losing connections seemingly without reason, she sends you on a recruiting mission to help strengthen the order (you couls send em all to the sith on korriban) so you are off to tatooine, kashyyykk, onderon/duxn, and finally Telos dark Academy

BUT, before you leave, there are some initiates here, and they wish to learn the ways of the force, you know some, but not much more that required, yet still enough, to take on a padawan, there will be 6 choices, consular, sentinel, and gaurdian, to choose from, male and female- these two gain a prestige class as well as you

after you have recruited the force sensitives (and picking up a following) now Carth's kid, and mission are friends and have developed a force bond, but they sense that there are people using dark true sith sorcery, and you are sent to... nar shadaa, manaan, the colonization of taris by rakata (two planets, but small ones), and finally... korriban

after koriban, you are full up on party, minus a daksider, minus 2, you go to the enclave, and are shipped off to yavin 4 along with the combined jedi/mandalorian strikeforce to find the source, you don't find exar kun, but you do find many sith, including naga sadows starship, which you need to get a route to sith space from

you could after the first visas mission, have sent all the recruits to the sith on korriban, in which case your last mission will be "cleansing" the enclave, the mandalorians side with the most powerful, and if you persuade canderous that you side is the way to go you take hims and his army to yavin.

after yavin (and recovering your darkside convert/ lightside convert that was spying) you say,

"jedi have gone alone before us, we go together, the mandalorians will follow." you got to scout the sith empire, and there are 3 planets, you can return to yavin on your sadow ship (reforged by rakata) at anytime to use the epon hawk in republic space. on each planet is a factor and a city, you must scout them, and find their weakness, kill sith leaders in the city, and call in the mandalorians to blow the factories to kingdom come, you also encouner revan and the exile upon landing, and you end up having two parties at most times, revan, you, yer padawan (quite powerful by now, though s/he may want to learn form revan or the exile), and the exile, doing ****, after this, it is off the the third planet, which has an academy, not a factory, and then to the sith throne, the 3rd planet/throne are comparable to ravager/malachor or unknown world/starforge, yes light siders finally get there chance at mass destruction, and you blow it to kingdom come, and back should you wish.

comments? clover.gif fear.gif shocked.gif innocent.gif wub.gif thumbsup.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif

Eagles may soar...

but Rabbits don't get sucked into Jet Engines

Kinda long... funny, and we do consignment programing

One Ring to Rule them all

One Ring to draw them

One Ring to code them all

The last in the coffe spill edits them...

We are the Elite four, we went to high school together, and code games together, I rule them all (Writer/Designer/Director)

-Big Phil (calls Yao ming short, for good reason...) Draws thelevels and basic area coding

-Manu codes our AI, called latte, not for his skin, but he never stops fidgiting

-August edits our code, still has coffe in his class/company ring, and puts so much spit & polish on our stuff, his spit would flood the whole of Mars

I like that beginning... But, how about the person that kills you is that same guy asking the questions? That would make it cool, like a traditional Assassin small talk. They could tell you that they're there to help you, but you need to answer a few questions first, like: Are you expecting others to help you here? And you could answer "Yes. My true love, Bastila Shan will be here soon." or something like that...

And then, it turns out that person was actually a spy or something sent to kill you and hunt down all of your old companions...

Play around w/ it.

Geekified Star Wars Geek

The only benefit of LA is that they don't do MA games. That, and their games are normally SW based...

If Kotor was made a MA series, then I wouldn't have been able to pick it up in the first place. It's possible to make a bloody game with lots of screaming and still have it be Teen (NWN).

Mature rated doesn't mean better, a lot of the time. Then again, I hate Halo. *ducks and pulls out some obscurely named Halo gun aimed at the Halo fanatics that will likely shoot*

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Sure, for what you put in. But many gamers are little kids, and if their parents care about what they play, then all they pay attention to is the rating. If I got NWN 5 or 6 years ago, then I'd be able to play it, even IF it's bloody and the screams can give those w/ a weak consitution nightmares, so long as it wasn't M.

I think that some of the best RPG's ever have been T... BG, PS:T, NWN, SWKOTOR (they really need a shorter acronym to keep up w/ the 'big dogs' :thumbsup: ), etc.

Come to think of it, I can't really think of a GOOD RPG that IS rated M...

Geekified Star Wars Geek

An M rating RPG could have more interesting quests.

There are a lot of things you can put in a mature RPG that you can't put in a teen one

Little kids these days care mostly about mindless FPS .

I used to love Ultima VII when i bought my first PC

Anyway even when I was a kid my father used to buy all kind of games :thumbsup:

What quests can go in an M game that can't fit into a T game?

In NWN, there were 'brothels'. Heck, I even have the script saved that makes the screen go black and makes everybody armorless! You can work for whores, etc. I can't see anything that would actually make the game better that can't be done w/ T.

I hate FPS's... RPG's all the way for me.

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Well I haven't played an M rating RPG in a while(if ever) but an M rating might bring some interesting dialog options or scaryer quests :blink:

Was Gothic 2 M rated? It actualy had a sex scene :">

And i've heard that the german version of Gothic had partially naked women :">

Lastly, Seriously Obsidian and Bioware, take this to heart. THE EXPLORABLE AREAS NEED TO BE LARGER OVER ALL. Thats my BIGGEST complaint from parts 1 and 2, I would like to see twice (if not more) as much explorable areas in the game.

I agree with you there. A bit of openendedness for those who want it. Those who don't want it would really not be missing out on anything.

When you go to Tatooine, Anchorhead is NOT the only city that you should be able to go to (even if it is the only city which hooks into the main plot).

Actually Plano, I wasnt speaking so much as multiple cities on each planet (although thats cool to) as I was some of the areas.

For example, in KotOR2, after doing the starting area and then Telos, Dantoine was a mojor letdown and sooooo small compared.

Same thing applied for KotoR1 when you think back to Tantooine outside areas or Wookie homeworld.

Just make all the areas larger with more to do in them. Give us extra areas/zones on each planet, make exploration a larger part of the game. Exploration doesnt take away from the storyline at all but creates a more epic feeling to the games IMO.

I thought that is what you meant....basically, more wilderness that might have some caves, ancient tombs, big bad Boma beasts and such.

I am with you there. It probably wouldn't be that hard to add this kind of stuff and it would mean alot for gamers like you and I.

I thought that is what you meant....basically, more wilderness that might have some caves, ancient tombs, big bad Boma beasts and such.

I am with you there. It probably wouldn't be that hard to add this kind of stuff and it would mean alot for gamers like you and I.

hehe, okies, just yas mentioned 2 cities so thought yas meant something else ;)

NOW

After reading all the posts Im going to change one of my statements...

Regarding returning npcs to group with you

HAVE all the characters from parts 1 and 2 (after you tell game if Revan good or Evil and male or female just like it was done in KotOR2) and then you CHOOSE 7 of the listed people as your groupmates.

I think this would be an AWSOME idea. Of course if you say Revan was Evil that means Julari and Bindo dead and gone. But others could be around. Personally I think Revan should be good as story smoother that way and explains why all would be in one place (LOL!).

I kinda like Master Anoon Bondara's idea for opening sequences with the exception that you enter as the Exile, not a Revan. Revan should stay as a non groupable NPC character that you encounter at the end of the story (at end you might be forced to have him in group but not before).

But the more I think about it, the more I like the idea of us being able to pick and choose our party from ALL the previous npc characters.

Just think of the fun I could have in a group of

Me (male Exile)

T3 (sorry just love that little guy)

HK (a must)

Bastila

Mira

Handmaiden

Visra

Mission

LOL! Then have a love story going with jealousies playing apart in it! OMG that could be fun and entertaining!!!!!!!!! And just think of the comments HK could be making about the whole thing! LOL!

alright from what i have read...

Chose the ending of the first two games is a must

previous char involvement is a must

HK-47 goodness is a freaking-hell-yea

many people what bastila, i don't see why, she was supposed to be like 14 in the first game, shorter than mission? good god (biatchier, definetly)

sith empire goodness

revan and exile goodness

mandalorian goodness

padawan goodness

old char use- yes have all of them (that aren't killed when you answer the questions early on) in some Npc form

Newb aid- listen a bunch of people want old people to be playable, what about new people to the game, it has to be detached enough from the first one for the new dudes to understand it.

also perfect party-

Mira

Carth

Bastila

Mission

HK-47

Disciple

Atton

Kreia

Jolee Bindo

and let sparks fly, Jolee adnd kreia (neutral jedi obscurity, she slightly DS he LS, very intresting) atton, carth, mission and disciple will constant ly be at each other's throats or apollogizing, adn bastila will be arrogant- bringing her under fire from all. HK, he will have the adv sensor suite (+ 15 awareness, - 3 demolitions, sonice damage x1.5) hear everthing, mock everything, killeverything, and turn everone on one another. ME? i just watch and live in the war zone, and use te workbench on occasion.

Eagles may soar...

One Ring to draw them

We are the Elite four, we went to high school together, and code games together, I rule them all (Writer/Designer/Director)

-Big Phil (calls Yao ming short, for good reason...) Draws thelevels and basic area coding

-Manu codes our AI, called latte, not for his skin, but he never stops fidgiting

-August edits our code, still has coffe in his class/company ring, and puts so much spit & polish on our stuff, his spit would flood the whole of Mars

neg on the prevous chars being all you can get, b/c what abou tthe new guys who ain't player 1 or 2?

HK is a must,

Dustil would be shweet

Visas- if male exile, no he didn't take Kreia's "partering" advice, so she has a very screwed up... i mean FS kid... (possibly a padawan idea...)

i know that LA will want bindo put in, as no one here seems to like him too much

also anyone want mandalorian helmets? and do and all the armors you see, red, yellow, silver, and blue (maybe green) i just got force storm and assault armor... i upgraded the Assault armor, +3 def plates, +3 dex & +3 max def bonus underlaly) i have a maxed out defence, i can put my def belt and gloves on and off at will, with no effect on my def!

Eagles may soar...

One Ring to draw them

Not sure anymore what i want kotor 3. i'm was agauiinst a new pc for kotor 3. I think in three you should play exile/revan and finish up there story. but i been thinking a new pc at the beginning doesn't sound like a bad idea now. it could serve two purposes. 1. it could give a new player insight to kotor 1&2 and serve as a tutorial. 2. for vets it could serve to help to set up revan and exile. by asking us about the choices we made. doesn't have to details questions.

bah! I want Visra, I want Handmaiden, and I want Mira!

and dang it, I want them fighting over me ;)

(sorry I just LOVED when Handmaiden got jealous in KotOR2)

(and no way we can let Mira off with those brush off answers that she gave)

(and Visra........*droll*.......nuff said)

hey if we also get Go To can we hire Atton to assassinate him? :)