KOTOR I or II fanart

What happened to your Carth, Saraya?

Well, want to hear the full story of the short yet entertaining summary? :blink:

I'll tell you the summary.

I tried, can't say that I didn't try, tomorrow or the day after that, I'll post it.

But I swear, you're all going to have a laughing fit.

And as for posting one of my tries. I have a very inquisitive Siamese cat.

I didn't pay enough attention to him, so he decided to jump upon my desk and lay himself down on my paper, purring heavily.

Result, a bloody mess.

Herewith I enclose a pic of the culprit...

And one of my other cat.

post-12377-1115152472_thumb.jpg

post-12377-1115152509_thumb.jpg

Nice body, really I mean it, I can't draw bodies like that.

But she's kindda...blind innit? :blink:

Safe for the eyes, nice pic. Another pang of envy, I really have to stop reading this thread..:D

Saraya

EDIT: Teehee! Headlenght wee little marks! I recognise the phenomenon, it just doesn't work that well in my case :D

You are good, too good are you going to finish it? if so i cant wait to see what it looks like. :D

Its just a concept sketch...

I didn't feel like adding a face to such a small drawing unless I had to!

:blink:

EDIT: Teehee! Headlenght wee little marks! I recognise the phenomenon, it just doesn't work that well in my case :D

Hmmm... I forgot to remove those... :blink:

Soon, as soon as I get a system for drawing bloody men...Oh the amateur I am.

Just wait a year or ten, I'll be much better then...

My grandmother is fighting my aunt right now and they are having a laughing fit.

Such a disturbing sight, I think tomorrow...

EDIT:

Hmmm... I forgot to remove those...  :blink:

I think it's cute :D

Damn you Flatus AND BALEY! <_<

*grumbles*

DL

P.S. Please ignore Flatus AND BALEY Sentry, TheY forgot THEIR medication today... Feel free to draw whoever you want... so long as it's Carth ;)

Edited by Darth Launch

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Hmm... I wonder what you could draw for us Sentry...? :ermm:

*coughCarthcough*  :shifty:  Excuse me!  :">  I think I've got a cold coming...  :-"

DL

I might just do that, Carth has always been one of my favorite characters.

It would be a challenge to see if I could capture him on paper.

Sadly, he won't be in my story cause he isn't exactly around Revan anymore, though he is mentioned... Hmmm... a flashback is a possibility!

Kinda cheesy though...

Bastilla is definatley in my story! ;)

I did not really like her romance with Revan, it seemed a little too quick and forced. I'll see if I can cook up something a bit more realistic for her.

Bastilla :wub: Exile ? Possibilies...

I think you're being a little overly critical of your own work Sentry...

Artistically, the only thing 'wrong' with your pic is that your Revan's arm and lightsaber are leading the viewers eyes away from the main focal area of the picture... (Whoa, memories of Art GCSE comes flooding back to me). But hey, my advice, ignore me and keep it as it is... ;)

DL

P.S. So you're going to draw Carth, hmm? Excellent, everything is going according to plan... :shifty:

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Artistically, the only thing 'wrong' with your pic is that your Revan's arm and lightsaber are leading the viewers eyes away from the main focal area of the picture... (Whoa, memories of Art GCSE comes flooding back to me). But hey, my advice, ignore me and keep it as it is...  :blink:

DL

P.S. So you're going to draw Carth, hmm? Excellent, everything is going according to plan...  :)

Ya, its hard to avoid that when you draw lightsabers... :)

(I'm getting flashbacks to Art Design 110, please make it stop, Ahhhh!)

I'm workin on Carth, but its not easy. Its harder to draw a well established character. Especially when the model has such a small range of movement (and such freaky hair :p )

Artistically, the only thing 'wrong' with your pic is that your Revan's arm and lightsaber are leading the viewers eyes away from the main focal area of the picture... (Whoa, memories of Art GCSE comes flooding back to me). But hey, my advice, ignore me and keep it as it is...  :blink:

DL

P.S. So you're going to draw Carth, hmm? Excellent, everything is going according to plan...  :)

Ya its hard to avoid that when you draw lightsabers... :)

I'm workin on Carth, but its not easy. Its harder to draw a well established character. Especially when the model has such a small range of movement (and such freaky hair :p )

Darn tootin, Carth is hard! Again I tried...

Luv,

Saraya

yes yes please do carth......... being killed by revan

For me it was Bastila that killed him :ph34r:

Carth said something along the lines of Revan not being able to do it, he was right she couldn't be bothered so she ordered the lowly apprentice to do it :huh:

I felt so guilty about that playthrough that I had to load an old game and re-do it LS. :">

Great pics Sentry :blink:. Looking forward to seeing more :cool: