KOTOR I or II fanart

your memory is weak old man. :o  :D  :p

Whats that you say? Speak up! Oh forget it! Damn you youngters with your "musik" and your "hippity hop"! You know, back in my day, we showed our elders respect!

And lets see..the Mandalore in the comic was...Mandalore Tim?

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

It was obviously Mandalore Tim. His name is right on top of it "The Adventures of Mandalore"

P.S. I want to know what Mandalore stepped on.

P.P.S. I wonder what that "Inside Joke" is all about....

P.P.P.S. I wonder even more what Launch and Silver were talking about...

Okie doke.. this one is all for Shryke who gave me the idea of turning it into the Malachor V final showdown, and convincing me not to do Nar Shadda =P

Kinda Sorta all done til somthing jumps out at me and screams fix meeee

miravhan2.jpg

Edit...uggh.. it didn't transfer to jpg very well =( some brushstrokes are way to visable.. grrr . It's already screaming!

Okie doke.. this one is all for Shryke who gave me the idea of turning it into the Malachor V final showdown, and convincing me not to do Nar Shadda =P

omfg!! i love it!!! (w00t) (w00t) ;);) (w00t) (w00t)

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

(w00t)

That is such an awesome pic LB!

Who are you going to draw next... *coughCarthcough*... anyone in mind... o:)"

DL

P.S. For the record I dont know what boot you are all talking about... my picture is quite simply one of the very elegant Mission... :-"

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

LB> WHat program are you using, Photoshop or Painter? Or something completely different?

p.s

Yes, DL. That must be it, we're all suffering from a faulty memory, yet we done nothing to cure ourselves of it *turns torture device dial to 80* ah yes. there was a picture of mission, there was never anything else.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Its alright Kaftan, I don't blame you guys... I suspect there was some sort of sneaky mass Jedi Mind trick going on here... :)" :)

*picks up the unconscious Zulu*

Why haven't we had any pics from you recently?! DL and FG demands it! o:)

DL ;)

P.S. To end all disputes, because I know you were all hoping that someone special was yourself... :p ... the special person was in fact none other than FANGIRL! :- :cool:

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Holy...! LB, that pic is amazing!

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Thank you all so much :D :p:)

Kaftan , I use Photoshop CS .

DL, no I havn't considered doing Carth yet. What the heck is he wearing in kotor2 anyway? eww tight red pants XD Anyway, the only original Kotor characters I've been doing sketches of are Mission and Juhani. Eventualy I guess I will get to carth as I hope to combine all the characters into one picture, with the lightsiders on one side and darkside on the other all facing the other side with weapons drawn.

I think my next project to be done though will be with my Atton sketches for Silver's stories :D

Edit: Oh also I've been wanting to do Bao-Dur and Disciple for some time but I want to get better with Photoshop first... I would be very mad at me if I messed up those two :-

DL, no I havn't considered doing Carth yet. What the heck is he wearing in kotor2 anyway? eww tight red pants XD
Red pants? I thought they were navy blue or somesuch...

Mind you, my attention was mostly diverted away from his pants by his BRIGHT ORANGE JACKET. What a hideous, hideous thing that is. *shudder*

I think my next project to be done though will be with my Atton sketches for Silver's stories :D
Woohoo!! :D :wub: (if you have any questions regarding the general appearance of Atton and/or Jena, just PM me... and Jena has brown hair, not blonde. ;))

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

I just tried to noy stare at him altogether...

Lidda Bit: Holy flying cows! That is A-MAZE-ING! At first, I thought it was a screen from the game! (w00t) (w00t) :):wub: Incredible.

P.S- To those who care (which is no one), I doubt I will have time to visit these forums now that GTA: San Andreas has come to the X-Box. If I do find the will to pry myself away from it, I'll see if I can mosy on over here.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Hey all,

thought since ive just finished my first piece of fanart i'd post it here :D

This IS revan but he looks younger as if he is a DS padawan :ph34r: intentional :ph34r:

Here it is enjoy :D

P.S I know it is a sketch but thats cos i suck with photoshop :p

post-13374-1118324606_thumb.jpg