KOTOR I or II fanart

Well Jodo, how exciting could Alberta be? I had lunch with an old friend, stayed at a hotel, and watched TV. I mean, there was other stuff, but those were the main things. :D

And girls can only scream? Well, the can sure as hell scream, but they're also pretty tough. I was a victim of a girl bully in school...my friends sayed, "She's doing it cause she likes you." If someone likes you, they don't twist your arm, kick you, or beat you with a bat. Bad memories...

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Well Jodo, how exciting could Alberta be? I had lunch with an old friend, stayed at a hotel, and watched TV. I mean, there was other stuff, but those were the main things.  :D

And girls can only scream? Well, the can sure as hell scream, but they're also pretty tough. I was a victim of a girl bully in school...my friends sayed, "She's doing it cause she likes you." If someone likes you, they don't twist your arm, kick you, or beat you with a bat. Bad memories...

1.glad you had a good time :blink:

2.yeah its better just to let them win, that way you don't get in trouble for beating them up.

Bring it on Kiddo, i neverback down from a fight.

Nor do I, but alas, I don't have Xbox Live. Curses, I really should have thought of that sooner... <_<

don't have it either, but its cheaper, that way you don't have to throw 20$ down the toilet. -_-

What do you mean by that? :blink:

sig2.gif

Bring it on Kiddo, i neverback down from a fight.

Nor do I, but alas, I don't have Xbox Live. Curses, I really should have thought of that sooner... <_<

don't have it either, but its cheaper, that way you don't have to throw 20$ down the toilet. -_-

What do you mean by that? :blink:

well xbox live is kinda like SWG you pay like 20$ a month whether your playing on it or not so its kind of just a waste of money but I'm thinking of getting it though....

well xbox live is kinda like SWG you pay like 20$ a month whether your playing on it or not so its kind of just a waste of money but I'm thinking of getting it though....

Really? I heard it was about $5 a month. -_- Odd...

Oh well. I don't hold grudges anyway, too much trouble. :blink:

EDIT: Must stop spamming, must stop spamming, must stop...

Edited by Darkside
sig2.gif

Now I remember why I stopped posting here; the fear of seeing over hundred posts gone to praising fan art. And that time wasted here, which would be ment for spamming. *shudders*

Anyway; good pic.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

That is so cool Arky! I really like it! I like your sig. thingy too... :( I wish I could do stuff like that :(

:lol: @ julianw... that is superb... your stuff is so awesome... you're wasted at uni... do the best thing and drop out and doodle for us all day :D

DL

P.S. I'm running out of semi-decent old stuff... so no more art from me for a while kids :thumbsup:

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]