KOTOR I or II fanart

Musopticon? Geschrieben: Heute, 06:53 PM

When? 

Read this:

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?sh...pic=34846&st=15

:(

I love it. Off-topic at its best. ;) I'd be proud if I ever managed to go so off of the topic.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Couldn't you just put them behind a link and tell it's going to spoil?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Nah, I for example have yet to play the game.

kirottu said:

:lol:
kirottu said:

After getting Silvershadow's approval.. heres a pic I did the past few weeks based on her story. It is in the first part where Jena suprises Atton and he drops his pazaak card and then tries to regain some type of composure and coolness :D I hope to do more stuff from the story soon, I've started working on something else before that though.. had a great idea for a LS male exile leavin behind.... you will see in a few days=D

attonjena.jpg

After viewing all the brilliant drawings, I was inspired to try one myself.

So here it is: (I borrowed Atton's pose in the game menu, except the jacket)

I couldn't seem to get the pose right, as it turned out a bit weird. Any help or criticism is welcome!

Cute pic petay12... you're so right about Bao-Dur and Remote being the only true romance in the game... tis a shame... :p

Anyway, cookie for you :blink:

LB... that is such an awesome pic of Atton and Jena... you make me sick with your artistic talent... damn... it just looks so fantastic!... wish my stuff looked real enough to be at first mistaken for screenshots :(

Anyway, cookie for you too :lol:

Whoa... nice pic julianw... *tilts head to one side*... yes, a most interesting pose of Atton... *wipes drool off desk*... yes... very nice :lol:

Oh... where was I?... yes, here you go julianw... four cookies for you :lol: :D

Well, I might get some pics done today, if my social life is truly dead, but we'll have to see ;)

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

That's wicked L-B! I know I already told you, but I think the idea of somebody doing fanart based on my fic is just awesome! :blink:

Cool pic, julianw... So that's what Atton looks like without that jumpsuit thing on! :lol:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Well, this is just something I did because my hand hadn't drawn anything today and was in need of doing so...

DL

P.S. Usual disclaimer: This is crap, so my apologies

P.P.S. All blame for making me post this pic goes to Baley... damn his encouraging comments!

*shakes fist in direction of Romania*

post-11849-1118791387_thumb.jpg

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

..and there was much rejoice.

*falls asleep from exhaustion*

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Lidda-Bit- What, that isn't a screenshot? Dang woman, you draw gooooooooooood... :geek:

JulianW- That my friend, is one totally awesome Atton. :lol: I simply love it.

Darth Lauch- I love it! Better then anything I could draw... *shudders* Really though, very good! :p

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Do any of you know of a quick way to find what Atris's robes look like? I don't have any saved games at her telos base =(

Thank you all for such nice comments :D

Draken I cheated a little bit on that one to get the inside of the hawk right(loaded a screenshot and copied the colors and button locations for the control panels), but I still think I got it too big or wide =/

Anyway.. i don't really deserve much credit, its mostly the photoshop airbrush tricks :- It feels like cheating, especialy with things like soft light :o! But thank you all.

Do any of you know of a quick way to find what Atris's robes look like? I don't have any saved games at her telos base =(

Thank you all for such nice comments :D

Draken I cheated a little bit on that one to get the inside of the hawk right(loaded a screenshot and copied the colors and button locations for the control panels), but I still think I got it too big or wide =/

Anyway.. i don't really deserve much credit, its mostly the photoshop airbrush tricks :p It feels like cheating, especialy with things like soft light :o! But thank you all.

just look at Jocasta Nu she has the same exact robes only in a different color than Atris'.