30 Euro for NWN:Hotu ?

As for the user modules, one of my favorites is the Paladin Trilogy (although so far only 2 parts) by Rick Burton.  Very entertaining.

:-

You're quite right GoA tha Paladin Trilogy is the Great, even though I generally HATE playing Paladins, it has by far the best puzzles i've encountered.

Too bad we have to wait Dawn for 2-4 months. :)

I also enjoyed the ones where you can join a thief guild and play as a thief.

Guild Wars :p

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

I did sign up to that... and then nothing. LOL Pws like Dungeon Adevtures for a combat focused PW is good, or some good solid mods like Berfish's is good.

And, mine too when I finish wheich I will if my QA gets off his butt. :D

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

you can buy NWN, SOU and HOTU in a pack for 34.95 Euro.

We, that was the idea since...

But he already owns NWN and SoU.

..I no longer have NWN and SoU

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

• 2 weeks later...

there's a new mod coming out that might be worth looking at. it's the first in a dragon lance series that reports to have up to 20 hours of play time... one of the main designers has actually been hired on at bioware.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

The fanmade modules for NWN are simply awesome, if you pick the right ones. If you pick the wrong ones, that's bad news. I remember after I'd finished HotU, I downloaded a few that turned out to be awful, and didn't touch NWN for a year. Not so long ago, though, I picked it up again, and once I'd found a few good modules, along with the Community Expansion Pack (Capes on armour! Heraldic Shields! Frickin' awesome looking Bastard Swords!) I haven't stopped playing.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!