Sith eat durasteel floor again!

In KOTOR I and II, you go around slaughtering tons of aliens and troops and mercs and finally kick some badass sith's butt. What if...you either:

a) start off as a sith trooper or apprentice (similar to Revan being a sith but still remembering to be Sithy) and you can either continue to be evil or see the light and rebel against your masters

or even better

b) youthink you are under the orders of the jedi council but it is actually the Sith who are ordering you (subtly) to further their plans. Maybe killing any non-jedi who seem to be a threat to the Sith.

In the end, the Sith win and the rest of the galaxy loses!

Then you could have a sequel where you come back and kick their ass like normal. Would make a change from always 'saving the galaxy'

Lets Hope So

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

In short you have just shown me your soft meatbag-like underbellies and said

In KOTOR I and II, you go around slaughtering tons of aliens and troops and mercs and finally kick some badass sith's butt.  What if...you either:

a) start off as a sith trooper or apprentice (similar to Revan being a sith but still remembering to be Sithy) and you can either continue to be evil or see the light and rebel against your masters

or even better

b) youthink you are under the orders of the jedi council but it is actually the Sith who are ordering you (subtly) to further their plans. Maybe killing any non-jedi who seem to be a threat to the Sith.

In the end, the Sith win and the rest of the galaxy loses!

Then you could have a sequel where you come back and kick their ass like normal.  Would make a change from always 'saving the galaxy'

im sik of beaing good when i wanna be bad i hate how the storylineonly shifts so much