Are the terms "Zabrak" and "Iridonian" synonyms?

Zabraks arent all bald. there is a zabrak jedi master in the films - Agen Kolar he has long hair.

Though they have hair but it's pretty much like a bald person's hair where there is no hair on the frontal part of the head and only probably at the sides and back

Zabraks arent all bald. there is a zabrak jedi master in the films - Agen Kolar he has long hair.

Though they have hair but it's pretty much like a bald person's hair where there is no hair on the frontal part of the head and only probably at the sides and back

Well Rhino horns are a hardenned form of hair, so maybe that's what happenned to the Zabrak's hair: it evolved into horns. (You don't see any hirsuit rhinos, do you?) :)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

OK, from what I understand there are two different main worlds for Zabraks, Iridonia and one other, I just can't think of it. The difference is that the people are actually different. It would be like Canada and China, same species, just a slightly different look and culture.

Hmmm, I had just figured that since Bao Dur only called himself an Iridonian, and the only people who called him "Zabrak" said it out of disrespect meant that he was not a Zabrak. I kind of thought that the Zabrak were a sect of the Iridonians, but were not the Iridonians as a whole. I thought the Zabrak were like a bloodthirsty tribe of Iridonians that Darth Maul was a part of. But I might be wrong about that.

I have no idea who the Iridorians are. Since that guy on Manaan had a helmet on, I have no idea what they look like, either.

*edited for grammatical errors*

I haven't logged into SW: Galaxies in a long time, but Zabraks are a playable race there. I don't think I remember them being described as bloodthirsty; I was always under the impression that Maul was kinda an anomaly.

:thumbsup:

evil_twin.jpg

Well when people refer to you as Zabrak I'm pretty sure you get the idea :)

I just think he said he was Iridonian because that was the name of his planet...all the humans in the game say they're Telosian (for example) and not human :-

Maybe he was in hiding.

If he was trying to hide his racial background he should have done something about those pointy things on his head, e.g. file 'em down like Hellboy did.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT